[Fixed] Sims are missing at locations

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Re: [Open] Sims are missing at locations

★★ Apprentice

This is happening to me as well! Downtown is empty. Please fix this fast! Izzy was there but he left...

Message 11 of 44 (1,911 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too. Downtown is a ghost town, except for an Izzy, a mannequin, and a female npc that got stuck too. I was hoping it would get fixed with the halloween update, but even with the new event, no characters are there and no one can be called to socialize there.

Message 12 of 44 (1,794 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I found that you can send another sim over there to socialize. I had one doing the event in downtown ghost town and selected another sim. had him travel over to downtown, then selected the haunt sim and I was able to interact with him. if you can't "call over", then go to where the second sim is and have him travel to down town. it doesn't help alot, but it is possible (at least for me). 

Message 13 of 44 (1,757 Views)

★★ Novice

Ahh, yeah, you're right, but only if the other sim is one you control. I can't get my other contacts to come over. The club sure is empty and sad. Occasionally I get an extra sim at the office. No one shows up for the halloHall event, though. So sad and lonely.

Message 14 of 44 (1,752 Views)

Downtown Actors are gone

★★★★★ Apprentice

On my game, all sims and actors in the Downtown area are gone. The only one left is the club guy. I have no special actions available in the business career and law career because the actors supposedly interacting with my sims aren’t there. It’s a fracken ghost town.

Message 15 of 44 (1,711 Views)

Re: Downtown Actors are gone

@felineciao merged your post with an existing bug post on this issue.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 16 of 44 (1,686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Glad I wasn't the only one who's experiencing this! I do hope they'll fix this soon, I tend to avoid careers on the Market Square because there's no one to interact with.

Player ID: 1003462549951

Device: Asus Zenfone 3 Max 5.5 (ZC553KL)

Message 17 of 44 (1,558 Views)

★ Apprentice

Mine are missing from downtown and have been almost since I've started playing. Izzy maniquin have left but still no player Sims  

My wife's market place has the same bug. Her Izzy maniquin is still there. The maniquin always wears the last outfit you got from izzys shop. 

Message 18 of 44 (1,557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Gosh, I haven't seen Izzy in Downtown, does he appear there or will he appear once I've unlocked the Agency building? If so, I'm now scared to unlock it since my Downtown's still roamed with lots of Sims.

Message 19 of 44 (1,549 Views)

★ Apprentice
Seems to only affect one area. My wife's downtown is fine. And my market place is fine. We both wish it was the other way around. I want to use the civic center and she wants the restaurant. We were both hoping it would have been fixed with the Halloween update. But it's still there. Hoping next patch fixes it
Message 20 of 44 (1,543 Views)