[Fixed] - Siblings don’t recognize each other

by BunnyAppleCake

Original Post

Re: My 2 sims aren't siblings

★★★★★ Newbie
@SalixCat I’m also having this issue. Is there a way to fix this? Do I need to post my user Id?
Message 91 of 117 (974 Views)

Re: My 2 sims aren't siblings

Hero
@tashaMONIQUE Hi 😊
We all are experiencing the same issue. Hopefully it will be fixed in a future update.
You don't need to post your player-ID. A Community Manager will contact you in case they need it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 92 of 117 (1,132 Views)

Re: [Open] - Siblings don’t recognize each other

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My player id is  (SalixCat Edit: Please do not include Player ID's). I also can't get mine to realize they are siblings or start this friendship

Message 93 of 117 (1,100 Views)

Siblings don’t know they’re related?!

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) IPhone 8
OS Version 13.5.1
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sims parents Viktor Aurora and Sicily Hennessy (since divorced) Have four kids together just because they aged up at different times on my contacts it doesn’t reflect their relationship to their siblings! Silas, Savannah and Jillian are all brothers and sisters. From Sicily’s new engagement to Max Steel they have a kid too (Dominik Hennessy) and it doesn’t reflect any of the other kids are related to him either. It’s confusing and I love my generation I want to keep it going.
What do you expect to see? I’d love to see that they can all see they’re brother and sisters and family members 🙂
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback In a future update or if it’s possible without one this simple bug can be squashed in the present and future. I just want to see brother or sister rather than the friendship level or acquaintance. The screenshots i enclosed are Silas’ contacts. Thanks in advance.

These are all his brothers and sisters and it’s mot showing up in his contacts list. 

Message 94 of 117 (1,069 Views)

Re: Siblings don’t recognize each other

★★★ Novice

What if one parent is retired but the other isn’t? That shouldn’t matter still 🙁

Message 95 of 117 (1,058 Views)

Re: Siblings don’t recognize each other

Hero
@sssunshinedust
Hi!
Thanks for your report. It is now merged with an existing thread about the same issue.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 96 of 117 (1,019 Views)

Siblings don't recognize each other

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Android phone
OS Version Samsung Galaxy s10+
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Correct family member status
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback I've promoted daughter, tried to start rivalry with brother (same last name too), but they're only showing as acquaintances

No additional info

Message 97 of 117 (1,023 Views)

Re: Siblings don't recognize each other

★★★ Guide
Message 98 of 117 (991 Views)

Hero

You're right @lmnmst Thanks for your help 😊

@laurajpowers Your bug report is now merged with an existing thread about the same issue.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 99 of 117 (970 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I saw the other thread, but it wouldn't let me hit "me too". I thought maybe because mine is on Android and the other thread is Apple. Thanks for the help!

Message 100 of 117 (948 Views)