Re: Siblings don’t recognise each other

by scrptrx

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Yes I have the same issue too. I've had multiple Sims that are siblings, and there is still no option to complete this story.

Message 31 of 117 (1,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m facing this issue too, my player ID is 1004056749620.

Message 32 of 117 (1,818 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm also having this issue! siblings with the same 2 parents are "strangers" and can flirt. I'm experimenting now with new children using 2 cradles instead of 1.

Honestly, I think this is a bug.

ID: 1004360846151

Android, Pixel 3a

Message 33 of 117 (1,757 Views)

Re: [Open] - Siblings don’t recognize each other

Hero

I have the same issue. Siblings do not recognize each other and can have flirty interactions.

Siblings.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 34 of 117 (1,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same issue and cannot complete the sibling rivalry story. 

Player ID Is 1004411993074.

It's my last story that needs completing. Frown 

Message 35 of 117 (1,645 Views)

Re: My 2 sims aren't siblings

★★★★★ Newbie

I unfortunately did just retire three households thinking that it may have been a family glitch or the fact that I adopted my children to no avail. I'm now back at square one with all new families and have been having their own children vs adopting, using one bassinet instead of two. All of my siblings are still acquaintances. 

Message 36 of 117 (1,537 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue. 

Message 37 of 117 (1,481 Views)

★ Guide

I’m having the same issue. I thought I was loosing my Mind yesterday because I was trying to get 2 siblings to do the siblings Rivalry but they couldn’t. There was actions to flirt and all that gross stuff lol 😂 I was thinking I know they’re both siblings because they have the same parents. Hope this is fixed soon along with the connection bug, relationship bug where your relationship won’t save and goes back to 1, and the saving bug where no matter what you do on your lot it gets reset an doesn’t save. Y’all have some really crappy bugs y’all need to fix. 

Message 38 of 117 (1,468 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BunnyAppleCake How do we fix it, I have the same problem. My siblings don’t recognise each other as family.
Message 39 of 117 (1,371 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem! I've recently promoted the eldest sibling, but when I look at her contacts panel, she only has her parents and 1 of my other sims as "roommate" status. I had her interact with one of her sisters,but still she only recognizes her as an acquaintance. Since I'm still fairly new to the game, I thought at first that this was normal. But then I've seen that there is a sibling story in the game, so now I'm thinking that this might be a glitch. I hope this can get resolved soon!

Message 40 of 117 (1,331 Views)