by BunnyAppleCake

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] - Siblings don’t recognize each other

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7
OS Version iOS 11.4.1
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a couple have two or more babies. When the babies grow up make them playable and check their Contacts and relationship status.
What do you expect to see? Relationship status corrected
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country South Korea

Same couple from my home had two babies-a boy and a girl- and adopted a girl. I made all three children playable and their Contacts only had Mother and Father. When I introduced them they are only Acquaintances and the Flirty option is available.

Message 1 of 117 (10,749 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Brothers

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hi @SalixCat I confirm with this video. 😁

@whackywhippet234  baby will recognize their brothers and sisters too. I'm confirming that too. In the video, the partner just promoted today.

* Cheers

View in thread

Message 114 of 117 (5,314 Views)

All Replies

Re: Siblings don’t recognize each other

I think this is how it's always been. When introducing do they show up as siblings in that tab?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 117 (10,651 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Phantomlover1717 No, this is the first time the siblings don't recognize each other in my game. There has always been a correct family status in Contacts from the moment a sim has been made playable. I've seen Brother, Sister, Mother, Father, Grandmother, Grandfather, Cousin, Nephew, Niece - before I introduced them.
Message 3 of 117 (10,620 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@BunnyAppleCake That flirty introduction option shouldn't be possible between siblings.
Is it the same between Edeline and M, and between V and M?

Are both parents retired? If not, could you please share a screenshot of their contacts tab showing their relationship with V, M and Edeline?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 117 (10,596 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@SalixCatYes, the flirty option is available between V and M (brother and sister), V and Edeline (brother and sister), and M and Edeline (sisters).
Both parents are retired but there is no problem with the parent-child relationship. Mother, Father, Son, Daughter are shown as usual.

Message 5 of 117 (10,568 Views)

My 2 sims aren't siblings

So i was having my female sim talk to her brother and was confused that the flirty option was there. I then went to contacts and noticed that 1, they both have the same parents and 2, they aren't labeled as siblings but as strangers. I'm not sure why its like that because neither of them are adopted. I wasn't sure where to put this either. For now, i won't have them socialize with each other until this is fixed. Also, they are my second family if that makes any difference. And i did edit the males name out since its kinda funny and i want this to be a serious post.

Message 6 of 117 (10,459 Views)

Re: My 2 sims aren't siblings

[ Edited ]
Hero

@whackywhippet234 What happens when you make them introduce as friends? Do they appear as siblings or friends on their contacts tab?

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 7 of 117 (10,434 Views)

@SalixCat i didn't start a story with them yet but they are aquantices now.

(Probally spelt that word wrong, i rarely use it.)

Message 8 of 117 (10,411 Views)

Hero

@whackywhippet234 No problem, I got the idea  

I have merged your post with a bug report about this issue. Could you please share your player-ID? This is information the team normally will need when investigating bugs.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 9 of 117 (10,395 Views)

[ Edited ]

@SalixCat  that should be it.

Message 10 of 117 (10,369 Views)