by simmerdownMAL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed][STS] - Reward Bonus Icon Misalignment in Events

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone X
OS Version 12.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete the 12-hour “Home Sweet Home Baking” activity and use a cupcake during the activity to get a bonus.
What do you expect to see? Aligned reward icons
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback Misaligned reward icons started for me on iOS devices (iPhone and iPad) shortly before the August 1st update, which stated the LlamaZoom misalignments were patched. (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-August-1st-2019/m-p/8064697#M21689). Both the LlamaZoom and 6-hour activity icon misalignments have been patched, but I still receive a misaligned reward icon after the 12-hour activity in the “Bonus” category.

This misaligned reward icon doesn’t happen for me during any of the 6-hour activity or after a LlamaZoom. Just after the 12-hour activity, and just in the bonus category.

I don’t believe this can be patched during this live event, but maybe it can be looked into for future events.

18E953E9-326F-4B96-81C6-3DC596A58542.jpeg

Message 1 of 5 (888 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open][STS] - Reward Bonus Icon Misalignment in Events

★★★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717 

1EBDC354-15CB-47B9-89AD-D7660E7A3AC4.jpeg

I haven’t seen any misalignment issues so far in this event, so this may have been patched in the update too.

How about for you, @yani_tsm?

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (673 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717 I wanted to add that my screen this morning had proper alignment, so it’s not happening 100% of the time, like I thought. But it is happening occasionally, and I know other iPhone X users who have seen this alignment issue as well.

Message 2 of 5 (831 Views)

★★★ Guide

Same issue. iPhone Xs

IMG_8702 copy.png

Message 3 of 5 (818 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717 

1EBDC354-15CB-47B9-89AD-D7660E7A3AC4.jpeg

I haven’t seen any misalignment issues so far in this event, so this may have been patched in the update too.

How about for you, @yani_tsm?

Message 4 of 5 (674 Views)

★★★ Guide
@simmerdownMAL No misalignment on my end. Yay!
Message 5 of 5 (620 Views)