by givememore86

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Points not listed on new items and issue with Karaoke machine

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
OS Version Android 8.1.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003403535473
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to a party and use the Karaoke machine. The interaction gives 75 party points but it is not labelled with any ammount at all. There is no actual action. The Sim is standing alone and there is no singing. There is no action bubble on the basketball court/hoop for guests attending a party. The action "Shoot hoops with... "is available when guests tap on the basketball court but this action is wrongly labelled: 1. It says"Cost" when is should say "Earn". 2. It doesn't say how many party points this action will cost.
What do you expect to see? The ammount of party points should be on the action label of the Karaoke machine. It is 75 party points. There should be two Sims singing together. The basketball hoop should have a party action bubble on it. The action "Shoot hoops with..." should be correctly labelled "Earn 75 party points, etc.". It should also say tha ammount of party points this action will cost.
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country
Additional feedback

Now I have a picture that shows the point difference between before and after the Karaoke machine party action is done. It should say Earned 75 points.

Another thing is that my Sim is just standing in front of the Karaoke machine. He should be singing with another Sim.

Karaoke machine 75 points.jpg

Basketball court for guests1.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 1 of 11 (2,012 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Points not listed on new items and issue with Karaoke machine

Hero

@Phantomlover1717 The action label is fixed but the party action is not.

Los Sims_2020-04-04-14-37-52.jpg

My Sim is standing alone as the other SIms doesn't show up.

Karaoke bug.jpg

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 11 of 11 (1,743 Views)

All Replies

Re: Karaoke machine is not labelled with party points

ID # 1003573937503

For what it's worth, mine looks the same at parties. Doesn't show the party points cost or the stars reward. But when my sims use it at home, it shows that it costs 3 energy points for (I think) 45 activity points/stars.
Message 2 of 11 (1,979 Views)

Basketball court not labeled as party object

★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) NA
OS Version NA
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) NA
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to party find basketball court there is no party bubble. But the item is a 75-point party item. Press on basketball court it is indeed 75-point party item. Item needs bubble to show people that it's a party item.
What do you expect to see? Party bubble to show party item 75 points.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback Please fix this 😃

I asked at my own personal party via chat box if my basketball court is a party item. Party guest told me no. Went to a party today. Found basketball court. Found out it is indeed a party item. BUT it is not labeled with a party bubble so people don't know that it actually is a party item. 

Message 3 of 11 (1,966 Views)

Re: Basketball court not labeled as party object

The 75 points missing sounds like a little bug. The bubble missing might have to do with the number of bubbles they will/can show. If you show bubbles on all the items in the house, you might not be able to see the house anymore. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 11 (1,949 Views)

★★★ Pro

Just so that were on the same page. When I say bubble. I mean the pressable bubble with a balloon in it showing that it's a party item. Like this example of the karaoke machine with a bubble.

Message 5 of 11 (1,941 Views)

Hero

@givememore86 I have updated this post with more information.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 11 (1,896 Views)

Re: [Open] Points not listed on new items and issue with Karaoke machine

★ Apprentice
Same here!
Message 7 of 11 (1,840 Views)

★★★ Pro

SalixCat - it looks like they worked on the karaoke machine. They labeled the action correctly and it has a party action bubble. But they still have not worked on the basketball hoop.

Message 8 of 11 (1,784 Views)

Hero

@givememore86 that's good. Does the other Sim show up to sing woth yours or is your Sim just standing alone by the Karaoke machine?

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 9 of 11 (1,781 Views)

★★★ Pro

SalixCat - you are still just standing there by yourself. the only way you get the cool animation is at your own house I think. 

We just need the basketball hoop now. 😃

Message 10 of 11 (1,777 Views)