[Fixed] - Passive Sims are "busy", stuck in events

by FinnKimbrel

Original Post

Re: Unplayable sim

★★★ Guide
@starberry1980 I see. There is a bug in the game which thinks the sim is in one of the past events. Unfortunately if you switch that sim to passive, there is currently no way to fix this issue. Hopefully the fix will be here soon.
Message 71 of 196 (1,410 Views)

Re: Unplayable sim

★★★★ Novice

Restarting the phone and unintsalling and reinstalling does not help or work for a passive sim.  My sim has been stuck in the dining room for a week now.  I can't touch her or do anything with her.  I refuse to make her leave because she has so many stories done and relationships.  If I delete her, she will no longer have a relationship with her husband and because relationships are NOT 2 ways where each partner recognizes the other as a mate I will have to start the husband over again too.  Stories should go 2 ways for each participating sim and making sims passive really needs to be suspended until it's fixed because there is no tech support at all to fix this.  I really like this mobile game and NEVER had problems until this passive sim ability came along.  It also showed me that there really is no such thing as "tech support" for the sims mobile because this is not fixable from what I've gathered from posts in the forums and customer support.  I'm going to watch what I spend since all this happened.

Message 72 of 196 (1,386 Views)

Re: [Open] - Passive Sims are "busy", stuck in events

★★★★★ Newbie

So I’ve been having this situation for weeks now and have posted here before. 7 generations and 4 house lots later, I still can’t remove the “busy” passive sim. And this thread is still open. What’s happening???

Message 73 of 196 (1,341 Views)

Re: [Open] - Passive Sims are "busy", stuck in events

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this same issue. My sim has been inactive for days on end. I can't move them to another lot because it says he's busy. He can't be touched, can't be made playable from the panel, he can be interacted with only from other sims contacts but only for small talk, not events such as hangouts or anything.  It is getting super frustrating! Can someone please help? 😭

Message 74 of 196 (1,325 Views)

Passive sim showing as “busy”; unable to make playable

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 12 Pro
OS Version 15.1.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The sim stands in one place in the back of the home on my primary lot.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to make them active and play as normal.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

One of my sims (Sacha) that I made passive now shows they are busy and I can’t make them playable. This started happening today right after I made them passive. They stand in one spot and I can’t interact with them with other active sims nor can I call them to go to another area (I.e. choosing “socialize” while downtown to move passive sim from home).

Message 75 of 196 (1,291 Views)

Re: Sim busy for unknown reason

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having this issue as well. Can you please assist? I submitted a bug report today.

Message 76 of 196 (1,280 Views)

Can't start eco shift, passive sims busy

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Z Fold 3
OS Version 11 or 12
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know
What do you expect to see? Button to start eco shift
Connection Type Wifi
Country USA

The pink button to start the eco shift won't appear and I can't complete my daily tasks. I can't go back to the Sims I was previously using because it lists them as busy, in an event already, when they're not being actively used. I think one of those players was the last to do an eco shift for me. Been like this for two days at least. 

Message 77 of 196 (1,228 Views)

Passive sim permanent busy and cannot be made active

★★★★★ Newbie

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 12
OS Version 15
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I made a Sim passive and now I am unable to make him passive again. The game says the sim is busy and the same thing happened before and the issue never resolved even after days of waiting. I know I can make other sims passive and active again and I have space in my household. So why is this sim showing as permanently busy for no reason and how I can fix it?
What do you expect to see? Able to make sim active
Connection Type Wifi
Country USA

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone
OS Version 15
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I made a Sim passive and now I am unable to make him passive again. The game says the sim is busy and the same thing happened before and the issue never resolved even after days of waiting. I know I can make other sims passive and active again and I have space in my household. So why is this sim showing as permanently busy for no reason and how I can fix it?
What do you expect to see? Able to make that specific sim active
Connection Type
Country

Message 78 of 196 (1,152 Views)

Re: Passive Sims Getting Stuck in Events

★ Novice
@FinnKimbrel Moving to another lot didn’t seem to make a difference for me to fix this problem.
Message 79 of 196 (1,151 Views)

Re: Sim busy for unknown reason

★★★ Newbie

Is it fixed yet?

Message 80 of 196 (1,049 Views)