[Fixed] Party no longer valid [Network Error 400]

by SteemedPotato

Original Post

Re: [Open] Party no longer valid [Network Error 400]

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@terogamusaudiHaz @rmw8855 @themummyof4 add me to the list. My party started to crash at level 5. I'm now at level 8 of the party and my game is frozen. This new update for me made the game worse . So far I have not gotten the party invalid notice yet . Crossing fingers I can complete it and get back in my game when the party ends

Message 41 of 135 (1,598 Views)

★ Expert

Spoke too soon

Message 42 of 135 (1,574 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My FB group and I are getting sick of are parties failing. Everyday one of us have a failed party. When will this get fixed? It’s not fun anymore.

Message 43 of 135 (1,493 Views)

★★★★ Expert

My party lasted 6 hours this time before the dreaded Error 400 happened.  I have never had a party actually run the full 12 hours.  This party is the longest I have ever lasted.

Message 44 of 135 (1,472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yup, again....Disappointed

also, my chat stopped working for about 3 or 4 weeks after my first post. Today it worked normally and then it happened again. No switching of Networks from Wifi to 4G this time. :/

btw, if you guys are actually working on this, I suspect it's the party chat that's unstable. It's often unavailable or lags in loading.

In the past 3 weeks when I couldn't use the faulty chat(it didn't load for the first few hours and when it did, I could only see myself in there even though my party had other people) at all, my parties all went without a hitch (likely because the party chat didn't load properly in the first place).

Message 45 of 135 (1,391 Views)

★ Expert

Just got another 400 party notice. I threw a concert party today @SimGuruMaaike My party leveled up slowly however I was having issues with not seeing sims enter the party after a while. I have been trying to see a pattern of party crashes and it seems when the party starts to get more sims, I have to shut down to find sims on rotation to have different sims enter the party. I don't know what EA has come up with on party crash but sims on rotation from what I have seen has been an issue for me with the parties I throw Thanks! 

Message 46 of 135 (1,356 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Fuzzernutter I usually give stickers to as many sims who come by as possible so I usually take one sim to parkside (or elsewhere) then back home to find new guest sims each time (rotation). So this way, you won't have to shut down your game and restart to find new guest sims.. and if that helps for your crashing party problem(?).

also, if the sims dont enter your house, they'll be standing by the sides of the path - you can get one of your sims to interact with all you want invited in.. or i think, if you wait a while, they'll enter automatically Standard smile

happens to me too.. but those didnt seem like what made my party crash coz I was did that on many weeks when parties moved along ok too :/

Message 47 of 135 (1,355 Views)

★ Expert

@SanadaSei moving to another lot or shutting down works the same way.  My party froze many times to where I had to force shut down of my phone. I pulled my SD card which sometimes helps but it did not help today 

Message 48 of 135 (1,351 Views)

★ Expert

@SanadaSei also just from my observation the rotation is causing the parties to jam up and could be contributing to the party crash. Sims getting stuck in game limbo waiting to enter the party when you log back in the game. I have some players that will bring all 4 of their sims in the party. I sometimes can't see all the sims at my party until the very end when and if the party completes. I have thrown several parties and so far only two got the 400 notice. I already spoke to Guru and my phone does not have a data plan so they can't see the crashes in my game. I have to give a play by play of what happens when I crash  

Message 49 of 135 (1,347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I see.. then it could be that the moment our devices lose connection with the network for a moment, the party crashes and it is unable to revert back to an earlier time / save point? Not to mention the jams (sims in limbo and chat lags)

I'm guessing since your phone lagged and there was a point in time yesterday when I started my game whilst underground (thus bad network connection) and in that moment, the party server just died on us as hosts(?)

Hmmm.. that's tough for a mobile game to have... servers that can't contain epic parties!! haha. I'm guessing we are really contributing as much info as we can for now.. let's hope that there's some fix...

Message 50 of 135 (1,342 Views)