Re: [Fixed] Party no longer valid [Network Error 400]

by cheryl661166

Original Post

Re: [Open] Party no longer valid [Network Error 400]

★★★ Pro

Guru M - Yes, I agree with the previous poster. The chat is working great, but are sims don't seem to be seen at the parties they attend. Yesterday, for example, I went too two different parties, and gave out all my stickers. My Sims looked great, but I only got one sticker for one sim. That does not seem possible. My Sims can't possibly be seen for some reason, just for the fact that you would think that I would get more than one sticker.

Message 131 of 135 (1,348 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hey everyone,

Please, remember this thread is to discuss Network error 400 in parties - if you are experiencing other bugs, please, open a new thread for them. We try to keep a discussion per issue so all the info about each issue is in a single place, otherwise things can get messy and it's difficult to find and keep track of things!

Thanks!

@theresebelivets please, don't worry, sharing your ID here is safe, even if the forum is a public space. Otherwise we wouldn't ask Wink  But if she prefers to send it by a direct message to myself, that would work as well! Standard smile

Message 132 of 135 (1,338 Views)

★★ Guide

Held foodie party yesterday, March 25th about 10.00 AM GMT+7. It's a just for friend party. The party reached level 10 about 05.00 PM. No error after that. It looks more stable than before, no lags and chat room function properly.

Message 133 of 135 (1,278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've been playing this game for 2 years. I had no problems with my parties. However,  I started having problems with my parties for about a month: time after the party started at my parties, my guests were standing in front of the house at the ends of the pavement in turn. Later, my guests began to disappear. Soon after, I started receiving "network error 400", "your party is no longer valid". Despite this notification, I sometimes receive my party rewards some time after the party. But I have no information about my guests. I can not give stickers. I started to get bored with this problem from the game. EA help team also gave meaningless answers. I think there is a problem with my account and this should be fixed. If I play for a few more weeks and it doesn't improve, I will stop playing. It is sad to see so many people experiencing this problem. I think the help team of this game fails to solve people's problems. Sorry for my bad english. I've been playing this game for 2 years. I had no problems with my parties. However, some time after the party started at my parties, my guests were standing in front of the house at the ends of the pavement in turn. Later, my guests began to disappear. Soon after, I started receiving "network error 400", "your party is no longer valid". Despite this notification, I sometimes receive my party rewards some time after the party. But I have no information about my guests. I can not give stickers. I started to get bored with this problem from the game. EA help team also gave meaningless answers. I think there is a problem with my account and this should be fixed. If I play for a few more weeks and it doesn't improve, I will stop playing. It is sad to see so many people experiencing this problem. I think the help team of this game fails to solve people's problems.

Message 134 of 135 (1,050 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [Fixed] Party no longer valid [Network Error 400]

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. The game will display a “failed to join party” window. When starting a weekly party it will say “network error 450”. It starting from today. please help me to solve this problem. 

Message 135 of 135 (861 Views)