Re: [Open] Party no longer valid [Network Error 400]

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@SalixCat Sure thing, Thank you

Message 121 of 135 (605 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

So, this is an update. Hosted open foodie party yesterday 20th of march. Started at 6:50 p.m. UTC +1. 

There were only few guests and I could only see the Sims owned by the first 3 guests to arrive.

The chat didn't show @thecakeisaLIE82 at all but all their four SIms. 

The party reached level 10 7:10 p.m. UTC +1 and I closed the app.

I tried different things that have maybe triggered the Error 400 in my game:

I opened and closed the game several times during the evening, had a look to guests houses from the chat, sent my Sims to different locations and back home, went to another party while hosting mine.

I observed guests standing on the sidewalk as well, most of them were those I couldn't see at the start.

Stickers reset happens around 4:00 a.m. UTC +1. I opened the game again this morning around 6:00 a.m. UTC +1. Party hadn't glitched :eahigh_file: but as @GothamSirens1989 says, I only could see my own Sims. All the guests were gone. Is this something that happens after stickers reset?

Conclusion, party ended around 6:50 a.m. UTC +1 and for the first time in months my party didn't glitch Standard smile

This message in my chat made my day Standard smile

No glitch.JPG

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 122 of 135 (594 Views)

★★★ Pro

So Happy for you SalixCat 🍧🍨🍡🥟🍥🍦🥧🍰🎂🍮🍭🍬🍫 Cheers 🤩😍

Message 123 of 135 (570 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I just tried to enter a party and it gave me the white loading page flashing (aka what an attendee sees on their end instead of Error 400). I closed my game as quickly as possible but it still counted for one of my party slots. Disappointing  Frown

Message 124 of 135 (569 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@theresebelivets Do you see the party in the list of parties you can return to? Was it by any chance a friend of yours who hosted the party, if yes, can you ask if their party was full? 

Message 125 of 135 (563 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SimGuruMaaike  It’s there but it shows as if I never entered it and my friend said it wasn’t full

Message 126 of 135 (561 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@theresebelivets Does she still have the party or did she get the error? Can she by any chance post her player id here? 

Message 127 of 135 (551 Views)

★ Guide

@SimGuruMaaike Yes she has the error on her end. She’s not comfortable sharing her ID on public forums

Message 128 of 135 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@SalixCat My house was empty before the sticker reset, I'd say shortly after reaching level 10 for me... Also have still only been able to see very few sims at parties as well..

Message 129 of 135 (521 Views)

★ Apprentice

Went to a big party today and my wife went too.. Went in and left a number of times throughout the day and did actions.. Never glitched..  Party chat was always working too..  Made a new sim and even got her to meet him at the party well after it started..

One issue though is after a while only the hosts sims will appear.. and guests will no longer cycle in and out.

Message 130 of 135 (512 Views)