by GothamSirens1989

Original Post

Re: [Open] Party no longer valid [Network Error 400]

★★★★ Novice

Today is the 2nd time this happens to me

Message 111 of 135 (1,255 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey Everyone! We’ve made some changes that should make parties more reliable.

Can you let us know how your party experience is since 12:00pm GMT on March 20th?

Thanks!

Message 112 of 135 (4,853 Views)

Hero

Thanks @SimGuruMaaike I'm testing now. Open party level 10 after 20 minutes. I'll check out later and let you know how it goes. 

@thecakeisaLIE82 did you get my message? 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 113 of 135 (1,113 Views)

[ Edited ]

@SalixCat No, I haven't gotten any messages, in-game or otherwise. When I try to open the chat, it says "loading..." for several minutes and then it says "failed to connect to chat."

Also, when I host a party, I get repeated messages saying "chat on hold, party chat is not available right now." 

I've added my info to a bug report entitled Party Chat Error, server not responding. 

Message 114 of 135 (1,096 Views)

Hero

@thecakeisaLIE82 I tried to answer your PM. It didn't work. Apparently I've reached maximum number of messages. 

I could see your sims.  I figured out you had chat problems.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 115 of 135 (1,090 Views)

Well, hopefully it gets resolved soon. Hmmm, I wonder if uninstalling and reinstalling would solve it. I'm nervous to do that because the last time I did that I had to start the game over from the tutorial. That took forever and I lost lots of cool stuff from previous events.

Message 116 of 135 (1,084 Views)

★★★ Pro

Had a party today. Chat worked good. I got my rewards about 30 minutes ago. I was happy. 😃

Message 117 of 135 (1,013 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@SimGuruMaaike So far no party error messages for me, which is great! I will say though I just got back on and I have 6 hours left of my party which is at a level 10, and not one persons sim is in my home, but my own... It's like they all disappeared! Also there may be a typo on the basket ball hoop, when at parties it says that it cost 75 balloons, and that you earn 75 balloons! Also at parties sims stand alone and do nothing at the karaoke machine when you select sing duet for a party action Standard smile Just fyi, sorry I'm bad at reporting bugs and glitches on here, so I decided to put them all in one because I don't get on here often!

Message 118 of 135 (1,006 Views)

Hero

@GothamSirens1989 sounds great. I'm also waiting for my party to finish. 

We have a bug report for party points on new items and the Karaoke machine issue. Would you like to comment on this post?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Points-not-listed-on-new-items-and-issue-with-Karaoke/td-...

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 119 of 135 (996 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@SimGuruMaaike One more thing! I went to a friends party earlier and saw the same group of sims every time I entered her party... Though more players showed up, I still could only see the same group of sims, and no one elses there after! Also 2 hours left of my party, still no error code, and still see no other sims in my home but mine... Screenshot attached shows only my sims and my 2 children at my party! Not even any sims on the sideline anymore..

Message 120 of 135 (973 Views)