Re: [Open] Party no longer valid [Network Error 400]

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

★ Expert

@SanadaSei It's not showing I'm loosing connection on my end. It's off peek internet hours for me when I threw the party . Nothing else in my house hogging the internet but me. I have a solid internet connection in the house. If you loose internet connection the game will tell you to retry and lets you know you have lost connection. I have gotten those notices before. 

Message 51 of 135 (1,617 Views)

★ Expert

@SimGuruMaaike I posted my party crashed the other day on the prior page. The game permitted me to host another party within 12 hours of the first party crashing. I threw another party yesterday. Also a studio party. I am giving you a play by play since you can't see my data. I started the party around 7-8 AM EST.. Chat was a little more excessive at this party. Chat kept freezing, I had to force shut down several times but overall chat continued to work . Sometimes chat would be fine, no freezing. Around level 5-6 of the party sim rotation stated to kick in. Sims standing on the sidewalk would not come in the house even if I called them to do party activities. I think rotation not working is a sign the party will crash eventually. As I was leaving the party at level 10, another player came in. This could also be an issue of people entering the party after the party hits 10. When I logged back into my game a few hours later, I got the 400 party crash notice. the game kept giving me party rewards over and over even though the party technically did not end until hours later. The party did complete . I got a notice I did not get rewards, all the party stars were blank. Than right after that notice I got another notice the party did complete and got my final rewards 

Message 52 of 135 (1,554 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey all, I wanted to let you know that this is still something we're working on and we could still use new reports. When this happens in your game can you give us this information:

What time exactly did you receive the error? 
Which level was your party? 

Message 53 of 135 (2,188 Views)

@SimGuruMaaike wrote:

Hey all, I wanted to let you know that this is still something we're working on and we could still use new reports. When this happens in your game can you give us this information:

What time exactly did you receive the error? 
Which level was your party? 

Accepting as solution for visibility, it's not solved yet! 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 54 of 135 (1,453 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have this problem too

My party was at level 10

Play on iOS. Player ID 1003470593912

Message 55 of 135 (1,425 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@drgardentanat at what time did you get that error?

Message 56 of 135 (1,404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Threw a birthday party today . I started somewhere between 6 and 8 AM EST. It leveled quickly to 10. I had to keep shutting down my phone. rotation was not working properly and took a few shut downs to get new player's sims to show up. Players came in after level 10 and I could not see their sims at all. The game keeps freezing when I enter the game. I had to force shut down several times. I was unable to get rewards from sims I had doing work/hobby while the party was going on when trying to collect rewards. the game just keeps freezing. I believe it's sim rotation that is jammed up. My game freezes before any sims can enter back in my house. I have not gotten a 400 notice yet but will post back if I do . Either way error notice or not, the parties are not functioning the way they should . The party ended. I did not get the 400 notice. Pics of rewards

Message 57 of 135 (1,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me. My party had been going well when I left (lvl 8) so I thought it was okay then I come back this morning and that happens. I just feel bad for the sims who came and got no reward.

i did also have a bad start up this morning. I couldn’t get the game to start and had to back out like 4 times.

Message 58 of 135 (1,305 Views)

★ Apprentice

I started a party before going to bed and when I logged in at 7:31 am EDT the game said my party was invalid. I did get simoleons and fashion gems when I tapped the green button so the party level was high, probably 10 due my friends list, but there's no way to know precisely.

Message 59 of 135 (1,275 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

@Osalo what is your player id? Standard smile 

Message 60 of 135 (1,264 Views)