Re: Help! Party cancelled?!

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
Yeah, I just asked a few of the guests and it seems they don't experience any funny business :/ they get the rewards and can come and go as they please.
I'm thinking it may have something to do with my dodgy, snail's-pace Aussie internet or something -_-
I even posted a topic about this earlier today without knowing this was already up :S
Message 10 of 135 (1,970 Views)

★★★★ Expert
I'm the other side of the world from there, and it still happened...maybe to do with all the ASOS glitches? Got me paranoid though, I kept looking at it during my next party...!!
Message 11 of 135 (1,960 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm experiencing the same problem but as a visitor.. says I have been to two parties but I only have one showing up on the list
Message 12 of 135 (1,944 Views)

Re: 3rd "no longer valid" party in a row :(

If you could give Mai the screenshot she's asking for in the bug forum, it might help her help you.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 13 of 135 (1,915 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Do you also have this dialog box showing up, xXbekkaXx?
Message 15 of 135 (1,909 Views)

Re: Party no longer valid [Network Error 400]

EA app Team
Hi @SteemedPotato,

The thread were you posted was quite old, and the game has changed a lot since July - it was not even released worldwide back then! For this reason, I've moved your post to a new thread.

That explained... let's focus on the important! Could you please share your player ID with us? You can find it opening the right menu, and going to Help & About section > About.

This will open a new panel with your player ID and version of the game you are using. Please, take a screenshot and attach it to your answer.

Thank you for your report!
-Mai
Message 16 of 135 (2,029 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Haha thanks!!

I probably should have mentioned that I already posted a topic about it a few days ago before finding this old thread Embarrassed You can see it here.

Message 17 of 135 (2,020 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

A group of players I discuss this game with have been experiencing this issue quite a lot.

What we have noticed is that the party always bugs out immediately after a user new to the party joins the party (this happens after quite a number of users are there). That user loads into the party and the house loads and then the screen reloads and that user is sent to the logo screen. After this happens, anyone re-entering the party errors out and the party host gets the invalid party error screen. We've been hypothesizing that this may have to do with the fact that some users will show up at a party but the chat will not list them as ever having shown up (even though those users whose usernames don't appear can access the party normally with all their sims and users there can see that they are the owner of some of the sims at the party). We are suspicious that somehow something is going wrong with the counting behind the number of users who go to the party leading to some users not being counted and the user causing the party to glitch is the user who brought it over the max number of attendees.

Message 18 of 135 (2,003 Views)

If so, please refer to this bug post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Party-no-longer-valid-Network-Error-400/m-p/6778500#M3323

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 19 of 135 (1,907 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hmm, interesting... yeah, I also noticed that it happens when a bunch of users on my friends list come on at the same time and there are already a lot of party guests.
However, I heard that my party guests (at least those I was able to ask) still were able to perform actions and re-enter my party. They got the rewards when the party finished as well :/
Message 20 of 135 (1,973 Views)