[Fixed] Party Level Reset

by lililim6

Original Post

Re: Party Level Reset

★ Apprentice
This happening for when I attend other parties. My party level stayed but when i attend parties, it levels up but later the party has reset to level 1 you can even see in the chat that it has leveled up at least twice but yet its back at 1.

Playing on. Galaxy S8
Player ID 1003013665152
Message 51 of 70 (1,448 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

We have made some changes, could you please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue? Are your parties still resetting to level 1?

Thanks everyone for all the information and detailed reports!
-Mai
Message 52 of 70 (5,134 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hi. I'm still experiencing this bug. I just finish leveling my party to level 10. After update it does not affect my party but just 30 minutes before my party end, the level resets to level 1 and I can't claim the party rewards as it says I need to reach level 2. Can't the developer compensate the players that has suffered this problem. It's frustrating to find out that I'm not able to claim the reward after spending time leveling the party.

Player ID: 1002924497224

Device: Redmi Note 3

Operating System: Android 6.0.1

WiFi or Cellular Data? Wifi

Have you ever had any connection issues with the game?
Yes.

The exact or approximate time this happened in your game?
Around 11 PM (MYT).
Message 53 of 70 (1,377 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Mistbloom how long ago did the party finish and when you say you've had connection issues before, can you explain to me what happened? 

Message 54 of 70 (1,368 Views)

★★ Novice
The party ends 2 hour ago. Regarding the connection issue, several times i got a pop-up saying i have network connection issue (can't remember the exact wording) especially when I was doing house renovation. however during yesterday party, it went smoothly no issue whatsoever until 35 minutes before it ends, the level reset from 10 to 1. And also whenever I give stickers the screens take a while to loads before the game resume. It happens everytime I give stickers to other players.
Message 55 of 70 (1,352 Views)

Parties not Leveling up properly

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) IPad (2017)
OS Version iOS 11.2.6
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003458786722
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not known.
What do you expect to see? Party levels increasing properly
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada
Additional feedback

When I attend a party hosted by another player the party levels do not show properly. All of the parties in question were birthday parties.

for example:

1)

At one party the party levels switched back and forth between level 3 and level 6. It had initially showed us reach level 6 but when I returned home and came back, it showed level 3. If I closed my app or returned home it would sometimes change back to level 6 but sometimes stay at level 3. The party finished at level 3 and gave level 3 party rewards.

2)

At another party the level was at 3 and we were just a few points from leveling to a level 4 party. I completed the necessary action for the points and the party leveled up (gave the animation and party leveled up announcement), however it reset back to the start of a level 3 party.

3)

At a 3rd party the party never leveled past a level 2 party despite the message board showing 11 players had joined. It is possible that this was legitimate however, I find it highly unlikely that this was not a bug because it would mean that 11 players joined the party but almost no one contributed any points to the party. More likely, players were contributing but their points increase and level increase was not showing for me.

Message 56 of 70 (1,323 Views)

Re: Parties not Leveling up properly

EA app Team
Hi @Mistbloom, @lansta1 and everyone,

I just wanted to check with you again - anyone has experienced this issue recently?

If so, please, let us know.

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 57 of 70 (1,186 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have not noticed this glitch recently. Parties seem to be leveling properly so far.

Thanks.
Message 58 of 70 (1,182 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Thanks for the info, @lansta1! Standard smile

I'm marking this thread as solved, but if anyone is still experiencing this, please, let us know.

Message 59 of 70 (1,180 Views)

★★ Novice
Me too
Message 60 of 70 (1,157 Views)