[Fixed] Party Level Reset

by lililim6

Original Post

Re: Party Level Reset

★★ Novice
I maxed my party at level 10 as well and it finished at level 1, like yours. It's seriously a bummer. I won't be looking at the party button again until this is all fixed.
Message 31 of 70 (660 Views)

@ForumExplorer merged your post with an existing post in the bug forum. For now it's a bug.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 32 of 70 (652 Views)

Sims Mobile: Party Progress Reverting

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S8
OS Version 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003090857
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Throw a birthday party, reach level ten, and then use another sim to start a career event (while the party is still going on). Stay at the career event for a bit (but don't complete it) and then transfer over to your other sim that is holding the party.
What do you expect to see? Up near the progress bar, for the birthday party levels, you will see that it has now gone to a different level. E.g. It was at level ten before, and then after all the steps, it's now at level 4.
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback That's it! Thanks for your time.

Oh, and it's happened to me twice now. In the same day, on the same party.
Message 33 of 70 (657 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile: Party Progress Reverting

@xLoveMeri merged your post with an existing bug post on this issue

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 34 of 70 (641 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Player ID: 1002904680217
Device: pixel 2
Play on WiFi and cellular data
No connection issues but have issues with game not loading/freezing during tasks.

I was still at level 9 in the morning, went back on in the afternoon and it reset to level 1
Message 35 of 70 (625 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hello everybody, I understand it is frustrating this happened to your party. It is something we're investigating. Thank you all so far for your Player IDs, please keep posting them and if you could also tell us the exact time this happened in your game, that would be helpful!

Message 36 of 70 (619 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi,

This problem also happened to me today. I successfully reached Level 10 for my party, but it reset to Level 1 right after I leveled up my overall player level in the game.

Player ID: 1002995022121
Device: Samsung Galaxy s7

Thanks for looking into the issue Standard smile
Message 37 of 70 (602 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Not sure of the exact time happening, it was sometime yesterday afternoon CST. I just noticed it reset 3 or 4 minutes before the party was set to end.
Message 38 of 70 (585 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Same happened to me at party level 5. My sim went to work, came back and it had reset to 1.

Happened between 3 and 3:40pm from what I can tell. On a Samsung Galaxy S6 running Android 7.0
Message 39 of 70 (573 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks all for the information, it helps our investigation Standard smile 

I do recommend you contact our Customer Experience team too about this: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-mobile. 

Message 40 of 70 (560 Views)