Re: Party Level Reset

by EA_Atic

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
Same here. I had a party to get two super sim tickets and with 3 stars and party level 10 I only got like 50 simoleons
Message 61 of 70 (1,235 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
iPhone 6S
My party was yesterday and I collected the 50 simoleans and little xp this morning. I was playing on wifi the whole time and my party got to level 10. I should’ve received 2 super sun tickets Frown
Message 62 of 70 (1,225 Views)

The tickets aren't guaranteed, you can see your chances of getting one by looking at the yellow circle around the icons. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 63 of 70 (1,198 Views)

Re: Parties not Leveling up properly

★★★ Newbie
i was already reaching the end of level 10 (almost level 11) when my phone shut down because there was insufficient battery. when i charged my phone and opened it less than 5 minutes later it suddenly got reset and i had to create my new first sim. but my game friends history is still there and not reset. also i cant seem to press on the ‘QUEST’ button! it suddenly glitches, exits from the app and goes to my iphone home page. the picture attached is what im facing right now. please help thank you
Message 64 of 70 (1,156 Views)

Best thing would be to contact an EA game advisor about this issue.
You can do that through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/ 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 65 of 70 (1,144 Views)

Re: [Fixed] Party Level Reset

★ Apprentice
I have lost progress in the game too, I created second sim and he worked for awhile and then I went to work with my original sim. I left her at work and closed the game. When I reopened game second sim wasn’t there and progress was lost.
Message 66 of 70 (1,130 Views)

Re: [Fixed] Party Level Reset

★ Guide
This is still happening. Mine reseted from lvl 10 to lvl 8.
Message 67 of 70 (1,105 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just had this happen to me about 10 minutes ago! My party was at level 10 and just suddenly reset back to level one! Not happy Broken heart

Message 68 of 70 (1,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I recently had this problem.

Message 69 of 70 (986 Views)
Highlighted

EA DICE Team

Sul Sul, @KyH02 we have this issue confirmed fixed from the studio and I will be closing this topic. 

If you have an issue with The Sims Mobile can you make a new bug reporting for us, with as much information as possible. The more information we can get about the issue the more it will help us.Standard smile

Thank you! :eahigh_file:

/Atic 

Message 70 of 70 (981 Views)