Re: Party Level Reset

by aubtimusprime

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
I got mine to level 8. Just downloaded the game yesterday. Not happy.
Message 21 of 70 (908 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yuuup. Mine was at level 5 and just logged in to see it reset to 1. Booooo.
Message 22 of 70 (905 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Player ID: 1003442325127
Phone: LG Stylo 2 plus

I usually use WiFi, but not exclusively. I've only once had a connection issue, and at that point the game just froze for a couple minutes and kept asking me to reconnect, even though everything else internet-related on my phone was working fine. It's possible that problem occurred during the bugged party, but I'm pretty sure I would have noticed if the party reset immediately after the dropped connection.

Basically, I ground my party up to level 10 twice, which was annoying, but I had plenty of time. On that note, however...is it supposed to be possible to raise the party level at a party you host by spamming socials, with those socials costing no energy? Because that's what happened. Twice.
Message 23 of 70 (898 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Player ID: 1003145880505
Device you play on: iPad Model MP2F2LL/A
Operating system of your Device: iOS 11.2.6
Do you play on WiFi or Cellular Data? WiFi
Have you ever had any connection issues with the game? No

Party was level 10 before it reset to 1.
Message 24 of 70 (894 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Player ID1003468983424

IPad Pro

IOS 11.2.5

Only ever played on WiFi, no other issues to report. Party was at level 6 and it has just reset to 1

Message 25 of 70 (865 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just watched this happen to a party I attended. I sort of suspected it was coming, because when I visited, the level on the screen said 6, but when I checked the party list, it said 10. After I left and then checked the party list again, the list said level 1. So yeah. The game was telling me the party was at 2 different levels simultaneously, and then it reset to 1.

Message 26 of 70 (843 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same. I got my party to level 10, it reset to one. All rewards and relationship progress are gone. This is really discouraging after I spent a lot of energy on it.
Message 27 of 70 (842 Views)

Game glitch for party

★ Novice
I started a party at my house and got up to level 5 in purple balloons went to sleep like a normal human and when I logged back on my party was at level one even though I had all my purple stars. How can this happen and can it be fixed?
Message 28 of 70 (844 Views)

★ Novice
Player ID: 1003564176375

Device you play on: Samsung Galaxy S6

Operating system of your Device: Android 6.0.1

Do you play on WiFi or Cellular Data?: Mostly on WiFi, but sometimes cellular.

Have you ever had any connection issues with the game?: No
Message 29 of 70 (834 Views)

Party Level Reset

★ Novice
As of this morning I've had a little difficulty in multiple parties. The parties levels have been resetting to level 1
Looking for Any information. Please add. Is this by game design or error?
Message 30 of 70 (811 Views)