by babypeach1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Party Level Reset

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) OnePlus3T
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) FEY79NR
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not sure about the repro rate, it happens the first time to me. Last night my first birthday party reached level 5, and when I login this morning, my party is still running with about 1hr 40mins left but the party level resets back to 1, the party log still says how many times have my party leveled up. Also, the party guests relationship are all reset back to zero as well.
What do you expect to see? I expected it to stay at where it was, which was level 5 in my case, and the relationship with other sims will be maintained as well.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Malaysia
Additional feedback Please refer to screenshot, i captured two party event logs and the screen showing my party level 1.

Please refer to screenshot.

Message 1 of 70 (4,684 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Party Level Reset

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

We have made some changes, could you please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue? Are your parties still resetting to level 1?

Thanks everyone for all the information and detailed reports!
-Mai

View in thread

Message 52 of 70 (4,975 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Just had the same happen. Mine was at ten though, so if it really has reset to one I'm going to be... Displeased.
Message 2 of 70 (4,600 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Oh no, that's even more party exp lost, anyway my party finished at level 1 Frown I hope they fix it soon.
Message 3 of 70 (4,596 Views)

★★★ Novice

well i tried to contact them through email and told about party level reverted to level 1 and also my missing cupcake due to progress rollback; however the tech support guy said they couldn't return me the missing cupcake and i was directed to read the forum here "to solve" my problems. Good day!!!!

Message 4 of 70 (4,575 Views)

★★★ Novice

pumped all the way till level 7 even used a cake =(

Message 5 of 70 (4,573 Views)
Highlighted

Party level down to level 1 after being at level 10

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7
OS Version 11.2.6
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003068413066
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My birthday party was at level 10 and I had only 1 hour until it was over, I saw my sisters party was still open and “attended” hers then when I loaded up my house again it said my party was at level 1.
What do you expect to see? I have attended party’s yesterday during my party and it didn’t do this. I know by attending other players party’s it shouldnt make my party level decrease. I’m not sure why it’s doing this now...
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country USA
Additional feedback Djdifigvtbdkfodjrbrb

—-kfjfhsixovrhvdc
Message 6 of 70 (4,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Had the same issue. Spent so much energy leveling the party up to 7!
Message 7 of 70 (4,544 Views)

★ Novice
Had the same thing happen this morning. Yesterday I made it to Level 6. When I opened the game today it said I only made it to Level 1 and so didn't earn any rewards. 😞
Message 8 of 70 (4,537 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same thing happen for me, except it didn’t reset after some time but once I had started an event at home (proposal) (or maybe that’s just when I noticed it haha)
Message 9 of 70 (4,512 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happened to me as well. Kinda sucks.
Message 10 of 70 (4,495 Views)