by Aeriyala

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - May 2nd, 2018 Patch Notes

★★★ Novice
Yay!! It worked! Thank you!
Message 21 of 25 (299 Views)

Re: My sim won't move out

★★★ Novice

I checked and my version is 10.1.0 but the issue was not resolved for me... Should I try reinstalling the game? Would I lose my progress if my acct. is not connected to Google Play?

Message 22 of 25 (213 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
I solved the problem by getting my friend to move the bugged Sim back into her house. She says that she was able to move him out later. If you can get a friend or even a family member with a compatible device to take your Sim off your hands, that should help.
Message 23 of 25 (210 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm the only one who plays it Frown and it might sound silly, but I do want her to show up in my Generations, especially after I've put so many weeks into her :/ -- but thank you very much for the tip!
Message 24 of 25 (208 Views)

★★ Novice
Don't worry about the family portrait! They stay there even if they move out to someone else's game!

And as for the other part, maybe you can... ah, convince someone to help. By borrowing their phone and getting through the tutorial, if you know what I mean. Of course, maybe there'll be another fix later, but if it starts to drive you nuts, you know what to do. Wink
Message 25 of 25 (204 Views)