Re: My sim won't move out

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Unable to retire Sim

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
My Sim Toby Tob who was a part of someone else her Sims game retired and than moved in to my Sims game. He seems to be stuck (see picture) and now I seem to be unable to retire him.

I play on iPhone SE, Can you help?

My ID: 1003442328904
My phone: IPhone SE
IOS: 11.3.1 (15E302)
Message 11 of 25 (936 Views)

Re: [Open] Other players sim moved in but has trait left

★★ Novice
Hey, I'm having the same issue. Did this ever get resolved?
Message 12 of 25 (857 Views)

Can't get the 4th trait and no retiring option

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) IPhone SE
OS Version 10.3.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003413794340
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? One elder sim which I got it by 'ask to move in' from other player won't get the 4th trait for many days and it never asked me to retire him also, i already retired two newer sims but not him yet.
What do you expect to see? I want to get the 4th trait and retire my sim soon.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom
Additional feedback

Hello.

One elder sim which I got it by 'ask to move in' from other player won't get the 4th trait for many days and it never asked me to retire him also, i already retired two newer sims but not him yet.

Message 13 of 25 (784 Views)

Re: Can't get the 4th trait and no retiring option

★★ Apprentice
I have been having the same problem. My Sim is generations older than the other characters I’m playing and it’s driving me crazy.
Message 14 of 25 (768 Views)

★★ Novice
I am having the exact same problem. Please someone help want to move this SIM out
Message 15 of 25 (776 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The bug with not being able to unlock the 4th trait bar and then retire a Sim that you moved in has been reported for at least a month. It was not fixed in the update. I don't know if it will be. Confused If there is a work around that a player can do (reinstall, retire through the family picture, max out stories etc) I have not found one.  Slow to to collect heirlooms by playing/retiring Sims because she takes up a playable spot and cannot leave. 

Message 16 of 25 (769 Views)

Re: Can't get the 4th trait and no retiring option

★★★★★ Newbie

Yup. The bug with not being able to unlock the 4th trait bar and then retire a "moved in" Sim has been reported for at least a month. It was not fixed in the update. Reinstalling, trying to move them out via the family portrait, maxing out several stories - nothing I have tried seems to unlock the 4th trait or trigger retirement. 

Message 17 of 25 (757 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I changed my Sim ‘Toby Tob’ to ‘Lana Tob’ changed the job but nothing seems to trigger completing that trait. Please EA, Can you fix this problem?

My ID: 1003442328904
My phone: IPhone SE
IOS: 11.3.1 (15E302)
Message 18 of 25 (753 Views)

My sim won't move out

★★ Novice
I moved in a SIM from another person and it became and Elder right away and now I want it to move out and it is stuck on a trait 4 and will not let me retire this Sim here is a picture of it please help thank you
Message 19 of 25 (748 Views)

Re: My sim won't move out

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your reports on this! We have just released an update for the game which should fix this issue. Could you please update your game and give it a try?

You can find the complete patch notes for the update here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-May-2nd-2018-Patch-Notes/m-p/67779...

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 20 of 25 (1,419 Views)