by Hossein-Ajax

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Other players sim moved in but has trait left

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung galaxy s6 active
OS Version 9.3.0.148139
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 6FDR9QF
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Im not sure how you guys can find the bug. But i moved in someone elses sim into my household. Once the sim was able to move in it was already an elder. But it still had one trait to be unlocked. I filled the bar where it says " untill next trait" but i still havent unlocked the next trait. I use this sim alot and it does alot of activities.. im not sure what im doing wrong or how to fix this.
What do you expect to see? I would just like to be able to finally move this sim out.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country
Additional feedback I have attached two screenshots showing the sim

Please help

Message 1 of 25 (1,383 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My sim won't move out

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your reports on this! We have just released an update for the game which should fix this issue. Could you please update your game and give it a try?

You can find the complete patch notes for the update here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-May-2nd-2018-Patch-Notes/m-p/67779...

Thanks!
-Mai

View in thread

Message 20 of 25 (1,418 Views)

All Replies

Re: [Open] Other players sim moved in but has trait left

★ Novice
I have this problem too! So annoying! Have you been able to resolve this? If not, i hope devs issue a fix. Frown
Message 2 of 25 (1,308 Views)

★ Apprentice
@TheWWWyrm Glad im not the only one, but that sucks. No it hasnt been fixxed and i still havent found a way to fix it. I too hope they fix it soon!
Message 3 of 25 (1,292 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So do I (:4784A7A5-42D6-4C1A-98DC-70BD8D753D2E.png

Message 4 of 25 (1,278 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here! I'm glad to see it's not just me, but that doesn't really make it less frustrating.

Message 5 of 25 (1,224 Views)

★ Guide
Happened to me too and I can't retire him too 😢
Message 6 of 25 (1,157 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same bug. Exact same issue as OP. Moved in a new Sim, she is considered an "elder" and has one trait bar full but it has remained locked for at least 4 days of activity. No 4th trait selected = no retirement option (includes via the household picture). The update yesterday did not change the issue. 

Message 7 of 25 (1,063 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem. When i try to contact ea support, they can't do anything with this issues. I think, they ignore to fix this one.
Message 8 of 25 (1,044 Views)

When you contact EA you get through to customer support, The Sims Mobile team is something entirely different from that.

It's correct CS can't fix it for you, they're not making the game, they're just helping people.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 25 (1,005 Views)

Sim refuses to retire

★ Novice
Hi!
So I took a sim from another player because I liked the way she looked. She married my guy sim and everything was fine. Well all of a sudden, the husband retired, her kids grew up, and her traits will not advance so she can retire.
All of her kids are retired now and she’s still here. She has mastered a hobby and is almost complete with her career path so I don’t understand what is going on. It’s as if her trait is just glitched but the bar is full and it won’t let me select another trait.
I love this sim, but I’m ready for her to retire and I don’t know what to do to fix this.
Message 10 of 25 (977 Views)