Re: Sims won't socialize anymore

by bandgeek2213

Original Post

[Fixed?] No option to interact with other Sims

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) -
OS Version -
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I can't even socialize with Sims that do have the blue plumbob. I can only give stickers but nothing else. My attachment shows what I get when I click someone to socialize. And then when I click a neighbor sim it says they can't chat right now. It's really starting to bother me. Everything was fine until I added a baby and then something changed and I can't talk to anyone anymore.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

I can't even socialize with Sims that do have the blue plumbob. I can only give stickers but nothing else. My attachment shows what I get when I click someone to socialize. And then when I click a neighbor sim it says they can't chat right now. It's really starting to bother me. Everything was fine until I added a baby and then something changed and I can't talk to anyone anymore.

Message 13 of 32 (5,665 Views)

Sims wont come when I press socalize

★★ Novice
So I download Sims mobile last night and I adore it! But recently I had two of my Sims get married, and whenever I press 'socalize' their husband won't come? It's worked with other sims, but not this one. Any idea of what's happening? Sorry if this is already well known news!I'm quite new (I've also tried shutting off my phone and deleting then restarting the app)
Message 1 of 32 (5,696 Views)

Sims won't socialize anymore

★★★ Newbie
So yesterday I tried to make my sims socialize. However there was "(sims name) can't chat now". It happened when I clicked my other sims and another player's sims.
Message 2 of 32 (5,717 Views)

Sims cannot talk to fiance anymore after baby?

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) Kyrshipie
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sims cannot talk to his fiance anymore after having a baby. "Cannot talk right now" keeps popping up.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Canada
Additional feedback Even after re-installing the game and clearing my cache, it did not fix the issue. Both sims can go to work fine. But my first sim cannot talk to my other sim.

Not sure what to do.
Message 3 of 32 (5,670 Views)

Were the Sims busy with something else?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 32 (5,688 Views)

Can’t interact with other sims

★★★ Novice
Hello,
I’ve been playing the Sims Mobile since it’s release last week, and it was working fine until recently. Whenever I click another sim to start a family event or to socialize, it states that the sim “can’t chat right now”. I’ve tried almost everything; uninstalling, restarting my phone, checking for updates.... I emailed customer support who told me to post on the forums. HELP
Message 5 of 32 (5,611 Views)

★★★ Novice
I’m having the same issue, my sims aren’t busy with any other task. No matter who I try to talk to, it says “(sims name) can’t chat right now”
Message 6 of 32 (5,669 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here along with other random tasks like sitting on the couch

Message 7 of 32 (5,659 Views)

★★ Novice
I have having the same issue. My sims wont socialize with each other because "sim cant chat right now" and for others with a blue plumbob I can only give stickers. This glitch was particularly inconvenient during the party I was forced to throw in which I couldnt interact with anything. I also cant interact with any hobby objects.

Ive tried resetting and reinstalling with no luck.
Message 8 of 32 (5,651 Views)

★★★ Novice
I tried contacting the support team but they directed me to the forum
Message 9 of 32 (5,639 Views)