by SalixCat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] No option to immediately move out sim upon retirement

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Note 8
OS Version Updated last week
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003555899238
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Retire a sim
What do you expect to see? An option to immediately remove the sim that it retiring.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America, Other
Country Usa
Additional feedback At the screen where it asked you who youd like to remove, due to a full house, the sim I am trying to retire does not show in the list.

This makes me move out a sim that I do no want to remove, and keep the retiring a sim as an elder instead of being able to instantly move the sim out. Which I did immediately after retiring her anyway. Upon doing this, my baby accidentally got removed from my game as well. This needs to be fixed asap or were going to keep accidentally moving out sims we dont want to move out.

Message 1 of 6 (1,271 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No option to immediately move out sim upon retirement

Hero

This issue is fixed.

1. The Household is full box has been removed. We get now a message when trying to add a baby to a full household.

2. Accepting Make space will open the Family portrait.

3. From the Family portrait only adult NPC children or retired Sims have the option Move out

4. Babies, toddlers, children and playable Sims can't be moved out from the household.

Make space1.png

Make space2.png

Make space3.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (1,103 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

I forgot to put my player ID there. I attached it.

Message 2 of 6 (1,245 Views)

Hero

Hi @sparklypickle6 

Is your Sims household full and you're trying to get babies?

Is this what you see?  I can remove babies, and children but not the two old retired Sims. 

SmartSelect_20190228-220258_The Sims.jpg.jpg

I can still select to move them  out from the family portrait. 

The Sims_2019-02-28-21-59-18.png

I can't move out babies from the family portrait. 

The Sims_2019-02-28-21-59-42.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 6 (1,226 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My house was full and it made me move out a sim instead of moving out the sim I was trying to retire. There was no button to move her out immediately upon retiring, instead it made me choose another sim to move out. Only problem is, I moved out my baby by accidentally adding the baby to the list of sims to move out. So I lost 2 sims, and I just wanted to move out the sim that was retiring. Wish I got a screenshot for you, but the entire thing happened too quickly. Bottom line is, theres no button for an option to move out the retiring sim as there previously was, or none of that would've happened.

Message 4 of 6 (1,210 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@sparklypickle6 

I see several things happening. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

1. The Move out button for a newly retired Sim is not available in your Sims family portrait

2. You could select and remove this retired Sim in the Household is full box.

3. Children, toddlers and babies can't be moved out from the family portrait  but can be wrongly removed from the household by choosing them in the Household is full  box. 

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 5 of 6 (1,206 Views)

Hero

This issue is fixed.

1. The Household is full box has been removed. We get now a message when trying to add a baby to a full household.

2. Accepting Make space will open the Family portrait.

3. From the Family portrait only adult NPC children or retired Sims have the option Move out

4. Babies, toddlers, children and playable Sims can't be moved out from the household.

Make space1.png

Make space2.png

Make space3.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 6 (1,104 Views)