[Fixed] No adverts

by Sylar_JT

Original Post

Re: [Open] No adverts

★★★ Novice

Hi, since yesterday I have stopped getting the bubble messages over the mailbox indicating an advert is available to watch. I usually get them after a new day in the sims game (night to day switch). However, suddenly it has stopped and I haven’t seen any adverts today either. 

I hope this gets fixed as I’m getting discouraged to play after having spent real money in this game and now I’m missing out on the rewards.

Message 61 of 83 (1,594 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile - Ad Issues

★★★★ Apprentice

@SimGuruMaaike It is currently Sunday, June 16th and I haven't seen a single ad since Thursday night at midnight. I have logged in to all my socials, Google Play, and EA, cleared cache and data, and tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck. 

Message 62 of 83 (1,581 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SimGuruMaaike 

There are no ads available from mailboxes and no ads offered for extra reward when completing a task. I'm almost sure they disappeared from both my accounts yesterday.

I don't know if this is related, but just in case I disabled targeted marketing, closed the app, cleared cached files and restarted my device. 

I played for some minutes and there were no ads. So I enabled targeted marketing again, and repeated the same steps as before.

This doesn't help. Ads are not available.

Targeted marketing.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 63 of 83 (1,559 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried the same steps before as well and still no ads.

Message 64 of 83 (1,552 Views)

★ Guide

Same here... no ads since the day before yesterday. 

Player ID 100297362766, Lenovo Tab 4, oreo 8.1.0

Message 65 of 83 (1,520 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Phantomlover1717Sylar_JT Hi I'm having the same issue. I've never had this problem before and I've been playing for at least a year, but for the last week or so the option to play adverts through the mailbox has never presented itself. Don't know what's happened. 😔
Message 66 of 83 (1,498 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Hretha Same ☹️
Message 67 of 83 (1,498 Views)

★ Guide
@SalixCat This isn't the problem for me... mine is enabled. After reading comments from others in the Sims Mobile Facebook group, many people are having this issue. I even posted this fix before I started having the problem (and letting people know to disable developer options... that has caused problems for me in the past). Unfortunately I think this one is on the game side.
Message 68 of 83 (1,479 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@katclawsx3 I haven't had a single advert in over 2 days. My sister's the same...
Message 69 of 83 (1,462 Views)

★★★ Pro

I normally get ads at 8 pm EST. 

I did the steps that @SalixCat  mentioned.

And it's not working here either.

Happy Father's Day weekend here from New York. 

Message 70 of 83 (1,454 Views)