Re: [Open] No adverts

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I haven't been able to get any ads all day. On Android, player ID 1003413042427

Edit: Just started working again, both mailbox and after event ads

Message 71 of 83 (1,757 Views)

Hero

Ads are back today Monday morning both on my main and alt account. Are ads working again for anyone else?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 72 of 83 (1,736 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes I got them back today finally! Hope it works with everyone and stays!

Message 73 of 83 (1,728 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, they seem to be back for me too. 

Here's hoping they stick around. 😁   

I do have a question about the ads. Is there a limit per day/hour(s) that we are allotted before having to wait for the daily reset? Does anyone happen to know?

Message 74 of 83 (1,720 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you all for the reports yesterday and the confirmation that the ads work again for you Standard smile 

Message 75 of 83 (1,705 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@TSESCSJSSSRSJS Mine has suddenly started working again. Yay. Hope things start working again for everyone else.
Message 76 of 83 (1,687 Views)

Re: [Fixed?] No adverts

★★★★★ Pro
Spoiler

9-30-2019

Well, I’m Not getting Adverts again. 

This used to happen to me a lot, but then it seemed to be fixed & had been going great  for several months since I reported this bug last year. Anyway.  I hope this will get resolved again soon

TIA ~ kat 

My player ID.  

Message 77 of 83 (1,364 Views)

Re: [Fixed?] No adverts

EA Live QV Team

@katclawsx3 Do you have completely no ads in a day or only a few ones? 

Message 78 of 83 (1,290 Views)

Ad glitch on sims mobile.

An on and off glitch I've been noticing is that, ads won't play at all for me. Like i do get the option to watch a video to add more coins, tickets etc that i earn but, it doesn't load but either has my charcter on a continuous loop of looking at their phone, acts like i never tapped on that option or, goes completely black before or after i watched the ad. I mean, i do end up with the extra amount when I'm adding on to my rewards but, with the mailbox glitching, i get nothing.

Message 79 of 83 (1,255 Views)

Re: Ad glitch on sims mobile.

@whackywhippet234 & @katclawsx3 could you make a new report on this issue if it's still there?

@whackywhippet234 it seems the issue you're having is a bit different than the no ads at all. @katclawsx3 maybe you can reply to Maaike in the new report?

Closing this bug report as it's fixed if it's back or is back in a different way please make a new report for it. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 80 of 83 (3,289 Views)