Re: How do I report an inappropriate ad?

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

EA Live QV Team

@Fuzzernutter can you let us know if this is still happening for you now? 

Message 11 of 83 (1,385 Views)

★ Expert

@SimGuruMaaike First Nations bank sometimes freezes up too .I got hit with that one yesterday.  When i watch these videos on the mail box . some  videos freeze for a few seconds but will continue to play eventually . it is usually the adds and not game app adds. i was just wondering if these videos that stall playing smoothly  might be videos getting stuck with collecting rewards when the videos come up there rather than the mailbox. This does not happen to me all the time. It's random. It may happen two days in a row or once a week. I don't believe this has happened to me so far this week , If it happens again , I will let you know Thank you

Message 12 of 83 (1,376 Views)

The Sims Mobile - Ad Issues

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Samsung Galaxy S8+
OS Version Android - latest version
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) Ricky001974
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ads - whether clicking on the mailbox or click on View Add in order to get extra rewards, I see an android insignia and screen goes black and then comes back with nothing happening. No video starts and no rewards are given.
What do you expect to see? Expect to be taken to an advertisement for something, watch for 30 seconds (60?) and then get my reward.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

For the last three weeks, I have not been able to watch any of the advertisements in order to get the bonuses from events or from the mailboxes.   Whenever you click on the icon, my screen will go black with a green android guy moving across and then back to the screen with the rewards taken away.   This is happening on both devices, I have rebooted the game, the tablet and phone, and even uninstalled and reinstalled but to no avail.

Message 13 of 83 (1,105 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile - Ad Issues

EA app Team
Hi @Ricky001974,

Thanks for the detailed report!

Would you mind sharing your player ID with us as well? It's a 13 digits number you can find by following these steps: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile

That would be helpful Standard smile

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 14 of 83 (1,082 Views)

Re: [Open] No adverts

★★★★★ Pro

@katclawsx3 wrote:

I am having issues getting videos at BOTH my mailbox and after completing events.   Click on the blue arrow and then nothing happens!

I know I missed at least 6-7 videos just this morning 😩 

and I live for those rewards-  like literally 

My player ID.  

TIA 

Hi again!  I’m having problems again getting adverts from my mailbox & after completing events.  This has been happening for at least two days now & happening about 99% of the time 😟.   TIA

I play on my iPad 

Player ID.      1003641527859

Message 15 of 83 (1,574 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@katclawsx3 wrote:

@katclawsx3 wrote:

I am having issues getting videos at BOTH my mailbox and after completing events.   Click on the blue arrow and then nothing happens!

I know I missed at least 6-7 videos just this morning 😩 

and I live for those rewards-  like literally 

My player ID.  

TIA 

Hi again!  I’m having problems again getting adverts from my mailbox & after completing events.  This has been happening for at least two days now & happening about 99% of the time 😟.   TIA

I play on my iPad 

Reporting this yet Again

I’m not getting adverts AGAIN!  This is getting So Frustrating ! 

Can someone please look into this problem and get it resolved?

Happrning 99% of the time   TIA

I play on my iPad 

Player ID.      1003641527859. 

Message 16 of 83 (1,478 Views)

Hey @katclawsx3, this bug has been added to my bug list, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 17 of 83 (1,448 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Phantomlover1717 wrote:
Hey @katclawsx3, this bug has been added to my bug list, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Thanks for looking into this 

It seems like it works one day on & then 2 or 3 days off

Hopefully a permanent fix is in sight. 🤞

Message 18 of 83 (1,406 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@katclawsx3 wrote:

@Phantomlover1717 wrote:

Thanks for looking into this 

It seems like it works one day on & then 2 or 3 days off

Hopefully a permanent fix is in sight. 🤞

PLEASE Fix This, EA,,  

ITS BEEN 3+ DAYS OF NO ADVERTS 

NO tickets, Sim cash, Gems or Heirloom Tickets   HELP,

Message 19 of 83 (1,367 Views)

★ Expert

@SimGuruMaaike it's happening again with the videos. It's to the point that I can't even tell which video is crashing the game. I finish an event, go to watch the video. The video never plays,  and I get no rewards. This happened 3 times in the past few days

Message 20 of 83 (1,305 Views)