by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] No adverts

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Oneplus 3
OS Version Oxygen 5.0.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 103363911016
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Possibly use a oneplus 3 see if it's connected to the phone
What do you expect to see? Adverts in mailbox and after each event? Or for This to be fixed ?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country New Zealand
Additional feedback This is hugely detrimental to the progress of my game as I miss out on valuable resources , cupcakes...coins... Tickets all the stuff you need to do well. I expect the company will compensate players who have suffered with something so we can catch back up Besides are you guys not losing out on revenue from me not watching the videos ?

So the bug has been there since I started . It's essentially the fact there is no adverts in the mailbox ever, and never after each event. I don't get adverts at all. I only had it once when I first opened the game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled , I am connected on Facebook and EA. I have cleared my cache and tried 4g and different internets.. I have already contacted your help team who have simply told me nothing can be done because it's a third party system. I don't care. It is your game and if you have a contract with a third party then your perfectly capable of contacting them and getting this resolved. The help centre also promised me 800 coins as a apology , didn't receive it , not too botherd about the coins more so I was promised something and left with nothing. I am and was planning to make several purchase in your game but simply won't do it if I don't get the correct service . Please can this be resolved as soon as possible , and if it's going to take time , can I please get some compensation to keep up. Thanks 

Message 1 of 83 (6,468 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ad glitch on sims mobile.

@whackywhippet234 & @katclawsx3 could you make a new report on this issue if it's still there?

@whackywhippet234 it seems the issue you're having is a bit different than the no ads at all. @katclawsx3 maybe you can reply to Maaike in the new report?

Closing this bug report as it's fixed if it's back or is back in a different way please make a new report for it. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 80 of 83 (3,287 Views)

All Replies

Re: [Open] No adverts

★ Guide

Looks like its a common issue with Android devices. Take a look at this thread:  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Collection-Thread-various-crashing-issues/m-p/6738831#M2237

Message 2 of 83 (6,277 Views)
Highlighted

@JuliaLouise1 This is about not having any adverts. What you're pointing to is the game crashing because of adverts. Two different issues. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 83 (6,244 Views)

@Sylar_JT do you still have this issue?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 83 (6,144 Views)

Videos not working properly

★ Expert

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) zte max blue
OS Version 7
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003689975665
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? this just started happening. see below
What do you expect to see? a fix
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

Videos not playing after your sims complete a task. I loose the rewards for the task ( work, hobby, etc) completed when I get the notice to watch a video before claiming rewards. The videos won't play. I have to shut down my phone to get out of the video not playing. This only happens if the videos are given with completing a task, Have no issues with watching the videos at the mailbox. 

Message 5 of 83 (6,058 Views)

Re: Videos not working properly

★★★★★ Pro

I am having issues getting videos at BOTH my mailbox and after completing events.   Click on the blue arrow and then nothing happens!

I know I missed at least 6-7 videos just this morning 😩 

and I live for those rewards-  like literally 

My player ID.  

Message 6 of 83 (6,007 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I am having issues getting videos at BOTH my mailbox and after completing events.   Click on the blue arrow and then nothing happens!

I know I missed at least 6-7 videos just this morning 😩 

and I live for those rewards-  like literally 

My player ID.  

TIA 

Message 7 of 83 (6,109 Views)

Re: How do I report an inappropriate ad?

★ Expert

@EA_Mai I'm reporting a video that may be causing game issues and not that the video is inappropriate. This started since the new update. When my sims are in events and they go to collect their rewards, it states watch the video, the game winds up crashing. I loose all rewards and the video never plays. I get a black screen and have to shut my phone down. This does not happen all the time

The videos pay fine for me on the mailbox except one video in particular. I made a bugs report. Since the new update I noticed I have been getting allot of Exon Mobile videos. I'm in the USA. This is the only video that freezes up on me. It takes allot longer for me to complete watching this video on the mailbox. I'm wondering if this is the video that is getting stuck in events preventing me from collecting rewards

Thanks! 

Message 8 of 83 (5,993 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @Fuzzernutter,

Merged your post here, to keep all posts about the same in the same thread, so the team can find all the info together.

Thanks for your report!
-Mai
Message 9 of 83 (5,922 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@EA_Mai Thank You ! I had a few more videos freeze up on me last night and today . One was Hertz rent a car , the new Hotel Transylvania is  jerky but not as bad as some others. it still could be jamming up getting rewards.  I got one this morning but it crashed and I'm not sure what video it was. Google closed it. I don't have an issue with app game videos. It seems to be more of the advertisements that crash or take more time to load                                                                                              the first two pictures are of Hertz freezing on me. The third picture is the add that froze on me this morning where I got no rewards and Google closed it

Message 10 of 83 (5,903 Views)