Re: Fashion Gems Never Received

by Kadhyaa

Original Post

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hey all, I know this issue is frustrating. I wanted to let you all know that that we are investigating this, it is as you can tell taking some time to do this right. If you haven't already, please do contact our customer support team about this: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

We really appreciate your patience and all the information you've provided so far. For anyone who hasn't already posted in this thread, please let us know your player ID and which week exactly you didn't receive the rewards, it helps with our investigation.

Message 51 of 150 (2,183 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
The week of April 16 to the 23rd.
Player ID 1002999238057
EA case 40690644

I already contacted EA. They told me nothing they can do about it come here. Now you're sending me back to them. While today I got a notice that the EA Agent is closing my case even though it is still an issue.

Please explain what we are supposed to do here cause this seems like quite the run around.
Message 52 of 150 (1,467 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Guess what? Another week without fashion gems and no compensation as well. Yeayyyyy 👿
Message 53 of 150 (1,517 Views)

★ Apprentice
Second week of no reward! I spend real money on the game to advance I expect to get the rewards I work hard all week for or at the very least an equivalent compensation untill the matter is sorted.
Message 54 of 150 (1,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Never received mine on the 23th for the week before and neither did I receive them today for last week.

Player ID: 1003549576530
Message 55 of 150 (1,491 Views)

Re: [Open] Never received Fashion Gems

★★★★★ Apprentice
well last week's contest just ended and each of my 4 sims received 30+ stickers but I got no rewards whatsoever. I have screenshots this time but I don't even know if that'll help, seems nobody cares to resolve this issue.
Message 56 of 150 (1,464 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I haven't received my gems for this week or last week yet. However I screencapped my stickers last night before they reset this morning to prove that I am owed gems. Two are attached to this post. I'll attach the other 2 in my next post
Message 57 of 150 (1,456 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Here are the other 2.
Message 58 of 150 (1,455 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same here, I lost two weeks of gems not showing up. The CS ticket I wrote was detailed and straightforward and they had no clue what I was talking about. At this point I'm missing about 80ish gems.

PlayerID: 1003483901027
Message 59 of 150 (1,438 Views)

★ Apprentice
2 weeks in a row without gems for my husband. 2nd week (not in a row) without gems for me....
Message 60 of 150 (1,421 Views)