Re: Fashion Gems Never Received

by Brucybaby790

Original Post

Sticker competition

★★★ Novice
The sticker competition recently ended and people in friends with received there gems for the week but I haven’t received any?? I’m fairly sure I got enough stickers to receive the reward but I haven’t got any?? I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me
Message 11 of 150 (1,479 Views)

★ Apprentice
Me too! Support were no use and offered no compensation. Annoyed as I paid for sims4 this week to revive the bear costume to boost my stickers which it did to now not revive my reward! I have tried all the support “solutions” non of which work!
Message 12 of 150 (1,796 Views)

★ Apprentice
I actually received mine this week. Of course, no compensation for last week.

But now my husband didn't receive his this week.

Are we still trying to pretend this bug doesn't exist?
Message 13 of 150 (1,783 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

@AyameYumi It is something we're investigating. What is your husband's player ID? And do you play on the same device as him or different devices?  

@brendibob@tapdeezy@PlanetAuto@Brucybaby790 Can you tell me what your Player ID is? And which week exactly did you not receive the rewards for? 

Message 14 of 150 (1,767 Views)

★ Apprentice
We play on different phones. Both are Galaxy S7. His player ID is 1003102829669.
Message 15 of 150 (1,759 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hi last week so should have received them yesterday my id is FRFLP9X
Message 16 of 150 (1,755 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Thanks @AyameYumi@Brucybaby790 Thanks for that, can you also give me the 13 numbers behind player ID in your about screen? This page explains how to find it: https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile/.

And with last week do you mean the contest that ended on the 23rd? 

Message 17 of 150 (1,742 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
Yes the 23rd please see attached photo for ID
Message 18 of 150 (1,723 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I still have not received any gems for the sticker contest for the week of April 16-23.

My player ID is 1003471561077.

Thanks!
Message 19 of 150 (1,650 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I also never recieved my fashion gems for last week's contest, this is the main way I gain fashion gems. I don't have real life money to spend on these and it's frustrating that after a week's worth of playing, I get snubbed and recieve nothing.
Thought they might come this morning but it is already almost 1pm the day after and I haven't recieved anything but my sticker contest changed/updated.
There was no screen or prompt that came up for last week's contest rewards. It only told me about the new contest.
Message 20 of 150 (1,709 Views)