Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Never received Fashion Gems

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S8
OS Version 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003444578463
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I never received my fashion gems for this weeks sticker contest. I have already contacted customer service. I went through the whole Uninstall, Reinstall, cleared cache, etc. Then they asked me to log in to a friend's account on my phone and log on to mine on their phone and then switch back. I did this. Now they tell me to create a post here. There is no way to recreate this issue that I know of. I just never got my gems for stickers for the week.
What do you expect to see? Around 50 fashion gems added to my account for last week's sticker contest.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback They tried to offer me a lousy 200 simoleons as compensation? Ummmmm 45 gems are worth 225 Sim cash and I get at least 45 each week. Can I please either get my gems or be correctly compensated?

Missing gems 

Message 1 of 150 (4,452 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Never received Fashion Gems

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

We just released a game update addressing this. Please, update your game to the latest version (11.0.0) and you should get your rewards for the sticker contest from now on.

I'm marking this as solved, but that doesn't mean the thread is closed - don't hesitate to use the reply button if you have any comments!

Thanks,
-Mai

View in thread

Message 144 of 150 (3,641 Views)

All Replies

Re: Fashion Gems Never Received

If you want compensation I have to sent you back to CS. 

Haven't had more reports on this so I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a problem with your account.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 150 (4,372 Views)

★ Apprentice
Really? I'm just being bounced back and forth...
Message 3 of 150 (4,368 Views)

★ Guide
I think it may be a bug as this has happened to me previously
Message 4 of 150 (4,361 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hopefully this means someone is working on my account? The game now refuses to link to my account and is making me start over......
Message 5 of 150 (4,346 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @AyameYumi, sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Just to check, did you not see a dialog to collect your gems this week? Or did you see the dialog and didn't receive your gems? 

Message 6 of 150 (4,320 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same thing happened to me and a few others on reddit today. I’m thinking it has to do something with the new sticker menu implemented this week?

I got like 20 cool stickers and I logged in, didn’t get any pop up after the night to morning animation. Then I did a few actions here and there and got the pop up saying “This weeks stickers are here!” But not the how many stickers my sims earned that week. I exited out of the game and went back into the game three times, hoping to trigger something but nothing has happened yet.
Message 7 of 150 (4,262 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Same exact thing happened to me. I contacted Customer Service and received the following response: We've reviewed your case and while this was an issue in the game in the past, as per recent reports this had been resolved.
Message 8 of 150 (4,258 Views)

★★★ Guide
Same happend to me but already for the second week in a row. I also had about 50 stickers received, so it's really frustrating to not get the reward. Please solve the issue as soon as possible!
Message 9 of 150 (4,217 Views)

★ Apprentice
I'm glad to see it isn't just me. I haven't logged in yet to see if I got gems this week but I sure hope I do. Frown Like everyone else has elaborated on, the pop up stating what my rewards were never came up. Let's see what happens this week.
Message 10 of 150 (4,163 Views)