by Stevev363

Original Post

Re: Level 25 and STILL can’t expand house size land won’t clear

★★ Novice

1005282991867 please Fix the issue or refund me my money

Message 31 of 48 (2,311 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, my level is sharply sophisticated, I am having the same issue for 3 weeks. When I click on a land expansion it says another land expansion is currently unlocking. I do not have anything unlocking. Later that week a majority of my items went missing from my inventory. These glitches started when I started to pay real money on the game.i first noticed the glitch after I tried to buy one expansion after another. Also when my stuff went missing. I went on a shopping spree and after, most of my items, including stuff I had previously purchased went missing. Please help

Message 32 of 48 (2,308 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@nino9311 Sorry to hear you're having these issues, please contact our customer support team from inside the game (settings > help & about > help > contact us) to get help with this. 

Message 33 of 48 (2,265 Views)

★★ Novice

@SimGuruMaaike i have. They are no help at all. This use started dec 24. The game help button opens up to a page that gives a 404 error. I have called I.t and they say nothing and the last person referred me to this thread that has no answer. I like this game. And this whole experience has really turned me off from it. It’s a shame how all the glitches started happening when I started using my real money on the game. I have opened 3 cases involving this.

Message 34 of 48 (2,244 Views)

@Stevev363@nino9311@Hretha@crtgrpl how is this issue doing these days?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 35 of 48 (1,991 Views)

★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717 I still cannot clear my last land plot. I now says "cannot clear land while another plot is being cleared" or some such thing. Basically, it thinks there is another plot in progress, but it's my last plot. Also, no plots in progress on new lots.
Message 36 of 48 (1,966 Views)

@Hretha Thank you for letting me know! I've linked two existing bugs together now.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 37 of 48 (1,953 Views)

★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717 wrote:

@Stevev363@nino9311@Hretha@crtgrpl how is this issue doing these days?

I was able to get land cleared on my main plot after the neighborhood update. 

Message 38 of 48 (1,898 Views)

That's great news @Stevev363! Thanks for getting back to me!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 39 of 48 (1,845 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue, the contact people than are supposed to help are no help at all... I can’t expand and my game depends on it, can’t progress... this sucks. I have opened a bug report, and no one fixes it! 

Message 40 of 48 (1,706 Views)