by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] NPC has disappeared from home and family portrait

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 11 Pro Max
OS Version 13.3.1
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The sim in question is no longer in family portrait. The stories with playable sims have disappeared
What do you expect to see? Missing sim from the portrait
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

The sim in question is no longer in family portrait. The stories with playable sims have disappeared.

He is the one with red t shirt and black jacket (second from the left in one image). He was there this morning and gone in the afternoon (see the second image)

Message 4 of 48 (8,017 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My non playable sim has disappeared from home and family portrait

Community Manager (retired)

This issue was fixed so Passive Sims won't continue to disappear

View in thread

Message 46 of 48 (4,282 Views)

All Replies

[Open] Family NPC go missing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) OnePlus5T
OS Version Android 9
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004259335283
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Woke up to find family SIM disappeared and showed up at family lot after a few hours. Couldn't get it back in family/house though
What do you expect to see? My sim, Cedric Spears, to be back in family tree with relationship story restored.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country India
Additional feedback

Woke up in morning to see my family sim- Cedric Spears- gone from the family tree/house. The relationship story between Cedric spears and Addison spears (playable SIM) also was not present. It was 100% completed relationship story - Old Rivals. Showed up at the lot a few hours later for a moment after which I started relationship story again between same Sims. Though Cedric spears SIM is not back in house/family tree. 

Message 1 of 48 (7,918 Views)

Re: Family SIM disappeared from family tree and later showed up at family lot.

[ Edited ]
Hero

@UnpopularAmigo20 How many contacts does Addison have? Could you please post a screenshot of her contacts tab?
Are all your Sims living together in 324 Emerald Drive or have you recently moved either Addison or Cedric to another house?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 48 (7,897 Views)

Re: Family SIM disappeared from family tree and later showed up at family lot.

EA Live QV Team

@UnpopularAmigo20 is this still happening for you now? 

Message 3 of 48 (7,838 Views)

@shanicas is he living on the same lot as the other Sims? Did he retire by any chance?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 48 (7,943 Views)

★★★★ Novice

He is a son that grew into non playable adult, so no. He’s not retired and not removed. We only have 1 lot

Message 6 of 48 (7,932 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Today I removed the other non playable sibling to see if that would create the same outcome. 
No, it didn’t! The relationship stories with her still there and she came back to visit when I clicked ‘socialize’. How could the sim that I created from a baby to adult disappeared out of the blue without a trace?

Message 7 of 48 (7,898 Views)

That is really weird indeed @shanicas, I've added your post to the bug list. I hope it won't happen again and that I won't see any other reports from other players on this Fingers crossed

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 48 (7,868 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Phantomlover1717 

Indeed. Fingers crossed. This should not happen again.
You would not believe. A moment ago the mysterious man of the same appearance, walked in front of the house like other Non-playable characters in my neighborhood (NPCs). When I touched he has the same name as that son that disappeared but he has not listed as a son with a story on the top right like others (he has stories with all 3 playable family members). Oh dear!

Message 9 of 48 (7,811 Views)

He ran off, lost his memory and somehow found his way home. This might become a very interesting story haha. Large smile

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 48 (7,796 Views)