by hanagillies

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Missing mailbox in home lot

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Ipad Pro
OS Version 12.1.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002963016360
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take a look at my house and how it's missing a mailbox
What do you expect to see? I'm hoping to get my mailbox back
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Malaysia
Additional feedback

I don't have a mailbox in my house lot, it's been missing for months.

I used to have it but around the middle of last year I realised that I haven't watched ads for a while, and that was when I noticed that my mailbox is gone from my front yard. I tried looking for it in storage, even restarted my device and reinstalled the game but it didn't return to my game.

The mailboxes from other parts of town like in the marketplace and downtown are still present in my game and I can watch ads from them. But since I prefer the hobby and relationship events more than the career ones I often forget to visit those places and watch ads from there.

I already submitted a report about this bug to the EA Help website last year when it happened. The only solution they could offer was a reroll back and I didn't took it because I didn't want to lose my event items. I hope there's a fix to this bug that won't cost me any game progress.

Message 1 of 4 (1,024 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Missing mailbox in home lot

★★★ Apprentice

Hii @Phantomlover1717 @SimGuruMaaike 💕

I just want to update that my problem is fixed! My mailbox had safely returned to its original place after today's update and I can watch ads from it. I guess the new update reset the mailbox system in some ways and I'm so glad it did. 😊

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (717 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing Mailbox in home lot

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for posting here! 

Message 2 of 4 (993 Views)

@hanagillies has your mailbox found its way back to your home lot yet?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 4 (732 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hii @Phantomlover1717 @SimGuruMaaike 💕

I just want to update that my problem is fixed! My mailbox had safely returned to its original place after today's update and I can watch ads from it. I guess the new update reset the mailbox system in some ways and I'm so glad it did. 😊

Message 4 of 4 (718 Views)