Re: [Open] Marriage not saving

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Re: Relationships not saving

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Same thing for me. Married two female Sims, came back to game and they weren’t even engaged. Happend three times in a row, waisting cupcakes and energy! At first I thought it was a multiple devices glitch, but now I learned it’s not. Guess there is nothing we can do but wait...
Message 11 of 33 (1,010 Views)

Marriage problems

★★ Newbie
I've leveled my relationship up with one of my real world friends in the game and proposed and gotten married to their sim, however every few hours it removes the marriage and I have to propose and marry all over again. I've married and divorced a sim prior and had no issues with the previous marriage. Please help!
Message 12 of 33 (973 Views)

sims mobile: marriage bug

★★ Novice

So my two sims got proposed then I left it a day and the next day it said they were only lovers. I thought this was strange but ignored it, then the next day I got them engaged again and then married and now when I log in it says they're only lovers and I have to get her to propose AGAIN. Someone please helpppp

Message 13 of 33 (921 Views)

Re: sims mobile: marriage bug

★ Novice

If the sim belongs to someone else you have to get that persons permission first. They are declining 

Message 14 of 33 (906 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @AmyDaSimmer,

Welcome to the forums! I've merged your question to this thread where other players are talking about the same issue - you might find that interesting. The game team is still working on this and we will post here any updates.

@UnicornFart33, this thread was merged by mistake with yours, sorry about that! Moved now to the right place. Also, thanks for answering! If you want to go back, this was the thread where you answered it: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Unrelated-Tips-with-Light-Bulb-Icon-Appear-Every-Time-I/m...

Thanks everyone!
-Mai
Message 15 of 33 (898 Views)

★ Novice
Are you sure you need to get their permission?
Message 16 of 33 (850 Views)

My sim won't stay married??

★★★★★ Newbie

I have proposed to the same sim multiple times, and it gave me the option to get married each time. After getting married, I'd eventually close the app. But when I open it again it gives me the option to propose to the same person again and there's no acknowledgement of them being fiancés or anything. 

Message 17 of 33 (853 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having the same problem. Proposed twice now and am having to do it a third time. Would be nice if they would replace all the cupcakes I’ve wasted on proposing over and over. 

Message 18 of 33 (833 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi all, we've just pushed an update live. Can you please go to your App or Google Play store and download the latest version (you may have to go the Updates tab to find it) and let us know if you're still having trouble staying married to your Sim. You will have to re-marry them again Standard smile 

Message 19 of 33 (1,950 Views)

The Sims Mobile marriage not saving

★★★ Newbie
I have gotten married to two people on the Sims Mobile. Eventually they both stop being my husband and I have to propose again. I don’t know what’s going on it is like my game isn’t saving. The first time i thought the sim declined my marriage so i just went to the other sim but it happend again. What is going on?
Message 20 of 33 (804 Views)