by Midagere

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Marriage not saving

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7
OS Version 11.2.6
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) seodoc
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Propose, get married, leave game, and the sims are no longer married and have to propose again.
What do you expect to see? Expect that the relationship status remains the same after leaving the game and coming back. it is a waste of time and energy to have to do it again. I have had to go through the "proposal" twice already and now the game wants me to do it again.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

The game is not saving my relationship progress. I have gone through the "proposal" and married my sims, but after leaving the game and coming back, the game had not saved it. My home level and relationship level appear to be the same, but they are no longer married and it wants me to propose again. Please help! Thank you!

Message 4 of 33 (2,381 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Marriage not saving

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi all, we've just pushed an update live. Can you please go to your App or Google Play store and download the latest version (you may have to go the Updates tab to find it) and let us know if you're still having trouble staying married to your Sim. You will have to re-marry them again Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 19 of 33 (2,075 Views)

All Replies

Can't get married?

★ Novice

Hi,

I got two Sims in my household. One of them sucessfuly made a romance and is now married to her boyfriend. But when I try it with the second Sim, a girl wanting to marry a girl, I complete the task to become engaged and then they get married. But when I turn the game off and return, everything disappears and they're just in love again, not even engaged. I tried it twice and still nothing, and I spent 2 cakes on filling the energy. Is there a problem because it's not a heterosexual relationship or is something wrong in my game?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 33 (2,412 Views)

Re: Can't get married?

EA app Team
Hi @Midagere,

I'm moving this thread to the bug reports forum, this is an issue the team is aware of and investigating.

Sorry to read you are having this issue, as a workaround for now, you should be able to marry them if you move the future wife of your Sim to your house before marrying them. Or if you try to marry with another Sim from your neighborhood (those that don't have a blue plumbob in their head).

-Mai
Message 2 of 33 (2,383 Views)

Marriage getting reset

★★ Novice

Hello,

I'm playing this game with my bf and we are trying to getting married. We both level 9 and our story is "BFFs forever"

We are getting married for 3 times but none of them saved. Game resetting our relationship when we close the game. Fiance or married it doesn't matter, it's keep deleting romance. After closing and re-opening the game, we only seem "close friends".

We both having this problem and how can we solve this? As i said, i've married 3 times and I saw him as  "Husband" before i close the game. But when I open again, it's all gone

I hope it'd clear enough. Waiting for your helps!

Thank you.

Message 3 of 33 (2,358 Views)

Re: Marriage getting reset

★ Apprentice
Happened to me too: my sim got engaged, next time I entered the game they were back to friends. Then I got them engaged and married in one session, her new husband didn't move in and the next time I started the game they were back to just friends. Seems like a pretty major glitch.
Message 5 of 33 (2,294 Views)

★★★ Novice
It just happened with my baby too 😩
Message 6 of 33 (2,289 Views)

★★ Novice

Exactly my case Devil

I'm lv12 overall and lv8 on BFF story with my bf.

I got one of my characters to propose and marry him 2 times before moving out to his household, but all romantic status got reset from "Husband and Wife" back to "Confidants"  every time the game restarts.  I'm currently working on my second character and the same problem occurred... 3 times now...

At least the developers are aware of this and finding a way to fix the issue guess we'll just have to wait.

Message 7 of 33 (2,270 Views)

My sim wont stay married!

★★ Novice
I have married the same sim twice and when I close the game Im not married anymore. Also I cant move a sim in because I created one not knowing it was permanent. Help please.
Message 8 of 33 (2,243 Views)

Re: My sim wont stay married!

★★★ Newbie
I have a Sim that has tried marrying one sim constsntly for 5 times now, and each time it eventually disappears. Please help! Thank you!
Message 9 of 33 (2,215 Views)

Not Remaining Married To Another Sim

★ Novice

I am trying to marry a sim created by another person and whenever I propose and we get married, eventually our sims are no longer married together. We don't know why this keeps happening and it is getting frustrating. We don't want to have to move in with each other and lose control of our sims, we don't necessarily want to be forced to live together but we want to keep the title of husband and wife. 

Message 10 of 33 (1,977 Views)