[Fixed?] - Lost one sim slot due to "make passive"

by NatsumeHoshi

Original Post

[Fixed?] - Lost one sim slot due to "make passive"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone 7
OS Version 14.4
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? use "make passive"
What do you expect to see? free up my sim slot and allow me to swap among other sims in my household
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia, Australia
Country Hong Kong

Hi there! I've tried using the "make passive" on my sim last night and it turned out to be a disaster! I used to have 4 sim slots with 4 active sims. After I tapped on the family portrait to "make passive" one of my sim (white suit, silver hair "Ronoroa"), it didn't free up my sim slot as expected. My sim became deactivated but I could not promote other sims in my household to take up the slot. The only button I could click on my deactivated sim is to "remove" him. After I removed him, I lost complete control of him. I couldn't make him do any missions nor could I retire him. He's still taking up my sim slot just like before. As a result, I can only use 3 sims now.

I tried contacting EA for technical help but all they did is asking me to wait and redirecting me to nowhere. 

Is anyone else getting this problem? Does this get fixed? 

Message 1 of 5 (1,089 Views)

Re: lost one sim slot due to "make passive"

Community Manager (retired)

Hi! Could you share your player id through DM? Have you used any mods? We do not support the use of mods and they more often than not have "secondary effects" in parts of the game that are totally unrelated.
Thanks for your report!

Message 2 of 5 (968 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, I have never used any mods. I even paid real money to pay SimCash from your game. It is the problem of your game - please get it fixed. Thanks.

Message 3 of 5 (903 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @NatsumeHoshi ! I can only investigate the bug if you DM me your player ID. Thanks!

Message 4 of 5 (808 Views)

Re: [Open] - Lost one sim slot due to "make passive"

Hero

@NatsumeHoshi is this issue fixed for you?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 5 (699 Views)