by prettyplumbob

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Living Izzy's Mannequin present in Marketplace

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iphone se
OS Version 11.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003167431823
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea how this happened, but I think it had to do with exiting/entering the game several times while in the middle of an Izzy's deal.
What do you expect to see? Problems Include: Living Mannequin in the marketplace, wears most recent Izzy's men's fashion. Stays still, but has breathing animation. No other sims spawn in marketplace. Cannot call sims to socialize in marketplace. No sim present for restaurant career guide. Restaurant events have very limited options. Other marketplace careers affected: cannot complete any actions that require additional sims present (ie. no models for photographer career, options involving model are locked). Doctor and fashion career guide sims are present. I have tried all "fixes" recommended by EA staff, including switching devices and uninsstalling/reinstalling the game.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback It was suggested that I post in forum because technical support team admittedly could do nothing to fix it.

Problems Include:
Living Mannequin in the marketplace, wears most recent Izzy's men's fashion. Stays still, but has breathing animation. No other sims spawn in marketplace. Cannot call sims to socialize in marketplace. No sim present for restaurant career guide. Restaurant events have very limited options. Other marketplace careers affected: cannot complete any actions that require additional sims present (ie. no models for photographer career, options involving model are locked). Doctor & fashion career guide sims are present.

I have tried all "fixes" recommended by EA staff, including switching devices and uninstalling/reinstalling the game.

Message 1 of 57 (5,736 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Living Izzy's Mannequin present in Marketplace

I see some reports that the Mannequins have disappeared. Is this the case?

Some are left with empty locations, which has it's own bug report over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Sims-are-missing-at-locations/td-p/6955455

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 57 of 57 (2,590 Views)

All Replies

Please don't use the [Open] in your subject, this is for me to be able to see if bugs have been added to the bug list. If you add it I think it's already added to the list and it will get lost and never looked at again. 

Could you share some screenshots of what you're seeing?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 57 (5,606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717

@prettyplumbob

My game is currently working fine and if this is what you see, I wondered if this was an alien ...……. A gimmick to go with current quest...… maybe its an unfinished npc loose in game or a mannequin escaped from Izzy's...…  Either way he is stalking all the locations in the game!

Message 3 of 57 (5,441 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yes this is what I was seeing!
Eventually he disappeared. He would move places every time that I had a new male Izzy’a outfit, working his way towards the edge of the marketplace.

My marketplace still has no restaurant career sim or other visiting sims, so I’m no longer sure that the issues are related. Do you have sims in your marketplace?
Message 4 of 57 (5,421 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I do and my game is working fine.  He's quite a character isn't he.  I thought he was an alien gimmick with the new astronaut career or an unfinished NPC and the bracelet was his wrist communicator!  Duhhhhhh…….. How embarrassing! Straight out of Dr Who or what!

Sorry your having problems. did you have these careers before and they have gone and no icon showing up you can tap on now?  Is it the NPC sim that runs the career that is missing?  I did have an odd thing happen the other day on Market Square when it was a ghost town and no other sims around just my four active in play.  I went home and on return three of my sims had disappeared and I only had one sim there.  I exited game closed down ipad and reopened it all up a couple of times, cleared cache etc and everything came back fine other than a lot of NPC sims and retired sims on the lot that day, but thereafter all has been fine and player sims now showing up.

Message 5 of 57 (5,409 Views)

The missing Sims has it's own bug report:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Sims-missing-at-the-market-square/td-p/6955455

Feel free to add a 'me too' or even post something. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 57 (5,384 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Izzy and his mannequin have been visiting me at work recently.  I thought they were jealous because I haven't been to Izzy's in over a month.  I really like all of my Izzy outfits and won't visit again until they raise the 35 item limit in my Izzy closet.

IMG_7175.jpgIMG_7176.jpg

Message 7 of 57 (5,359 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I’m pleased to see yours are suitably atired compared to the version stalking my hospital @BlueWizardRob

Message 8 of 57 (5,335 Views)

★ Expert

@SaphireandSteel I too would like this izzy bug that @BlueWizardRob has. I wish Ea would take away my bugs I don't want and put real izzy in my game 

Message 9 of 57 (5,320 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@SaphireandSteel wrote:

I’m pleased to see yours are suitably atired compared to the version stalking my hospital @BlueWizardRob

Yesterday I got the mannequin wearing only a bracelet. 

I tried to tap on him to give him a cool sticker 😳

Today he he showed up wearing this lovely creation. 

Creepy as heck!

Message 10 of 57 (5,296 Views)