[Fixed] Living Izzy's Mannequin present in Marketplace

by prettyplumbob

Original Post

Frozen Izzy at Business Centre

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy A5
OS Version Android 8.0.0 Oreo
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1000303408072
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just go to downtown business centre
What do you expect to see? Izzy should not be there
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada
Additional feedback

Did anyone notice after the new update, you got Izzy himself in downtown business center. It is nice to see him in downtown. But he just stands there and my sims cannot even interact with him. So is it a bug like the mannequin in market square??

Message 11 of 57 (1,916 Views)

Re: Frozen Izzy at Business Centre

@chichinghui I think it is so I'm merging your post for now. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 12 of 57 (1,901 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I saw something interesting today. I just got a new male bracelet through Izzy when I am in Marketplace. The mannequin then change from wearing a dress, now it is wearing only the bracelet. I wonder if the bug have a connection with Izzy's system.  

Message 13 of 57 (1,882 Views)

[ Edited ]

Player ID: 1003305480598

I got Izzy AND Emily at my workplace. Can't interact with them, which is a bummer cause I'd like to give Izzy a piece of my mind for giving me so many ugly or stupid looking outfits that I don't want and/or can't use (I have 3 female sims and keep getting male outfits). I also have a mannequin just outside modelling a jacket with birds flying around it.

I don't know if this is related, but ever since Izzy, Emily, and the mannequin showed up, it seems like there haven't been any sims, friends or NPC alike, wandering around the marketplace. The nurse over at the medical center does nothing but wash her hands, though the cook over at the restaurant seems to be acting normally. 

Should I send in a bug report? 

Message 14 of 57 (1,837 Views)

In game you can send a bug report, however answering this post should help with that as well.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 15 of 57 (1,811 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you all for your reports. Can you please also post your player id? You can find it in settings > Help & About > About. We're going to need this number for our investigation Standard smile 

Message 16 of 57 (1,809 Views)

Re: [Open] Living Izzy's Mannequin present in Marketplace

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

My player ID# is 1003526344488 & I've got the same thing. Weird, and a bit unsettling 😅 Izzy just stands in a corner, and I've got the "living mannequin" wearing one of my Sim's outfits around there too.

Message 17 of 57 (1,791 Views)

Re: Living Izzy's Mannequin present in Marketplace

★★★★★ Pro

@SaphireandSteel wrote:

@Phantomlover1717

@prettyplumbob

My game is currently working fine and if this is what you see, I wondered if this was an alien ...……. A gimmick to go with current quest...… maybe its an unfinished npc loose in game or a mannequin escaped from Izzy's...…  Either way he is stalking all the locations in the game!

Is it just me or does the mannequin remind anyone of “Gort” the robot from the 1950’s movie “The Day the Earth Stood Still”  ??

😂

Message 18 of 57 (1,785 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

PlayerId: 1003424952204

Weird. I have something similar happening, but not quite. My mannequins showed up one day and a few days later disappeared. It was in the business center, but she didn’t affect the spawning of other sims. Everything happened normally. Around the same time, Izzy showed up in the club dancing away while I was completing the Become Internet Sensation event. A few days later, Emily showed up in the business center. I tried to tap on her, and like the mannequin, completely froze mid-step. The next time I went into the game, they were no longer frozen, but definitely standing still with the breathing animation.

Now, it’s been about a day or two since the mannequin disappeared. Izzy and Emily stayed. Just now, I notice Izzy has moved from the club to just outside the business building. Very weird. 

The first two screenshots are from previous days. The third is with the moved Izzy.

Message 19 of 57 (1,760 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Replying with an update instead of editing because I only just realized that I actually have TWO IZZYS, and the skirt mannequin did not actually disappear. She moved next to the second Izzy and changed into a shirt. The second Izzy also does not have glasses.

Message 20 of 57 (1,751 Views)