Re: Living Izzy's Mannequin present in Marketplace

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Re: [Open] Living Izzy's Mannequin present in Marketplace

★★★★★ Expert

@Daniellers92 wrote:

Seriously; with all of the updates out you'd think they'd have been able to remove the frozen Izzys and mannequins. 

Surprise!  (Wish there was a sarcastic font in here)

My downtown has been a ghostown for so long now that i cant even remember when it happened.  I have, Izzy, Emily and a mannequin wearing whatever Izzy outfit i last chose/tried on (it changes accordingly).  Apparently it doesnt seem to be considered as a bug thats worth addressing 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Message 51 of 57 (1,325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I haven't had Izzy or a mannequin stalking around my town (yet), but I had my own mannequin in my house for a while! I was testing to see what the maximum amount of people you could have in your household was, and at one point, one of the children aged into a mannequin adult! She stayed like that for a couple days before she suddenly turned into a normal sim. It was so weird! I couldn't stop staring at her once I noticed. It was a living, breathing mannequin conversing with the other sims in the house and NO ONE CARED.

(The max is 8, by the way. You can have up to 8 children in the house with 4 playable sims and no retired sims.)

MannequinSimGlitch_GTS.jpg

Message 52 of 57 (1,231 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

You're not the only one @ginathesim  - this is also happening to another person too (not me though!)

mannequin.jpeg

Message 53 of 57 (1,184 Views)

Izzy, Emily & mannequin in Downtown

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S8
OS Version 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003122664370
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Downtown.
What do you expect to see? Other Sims, not a static Izzy, Emily and mannequin.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom
Additional feedback Izzy, Emily and Izzy's mannequin have been appearing in my Downtown area for a while now. I can't interact with them, and no other Sims are appearing other than the bartender in the nightclub.

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S8
OS Version 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003122664370
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Downtown.
What do you expect to see? Other Sims, not a static Izzy, Emily and mannequin.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom
Additional feedback Izzy, Emily and Izzy's mannequin have been appearing in my Downtown area for a while now. I can't interact with them, and no other Sims are appearing other than the bartender in the nightclub.

Message 54 of 57 (1,085 Views)

Re: Izzy, Emily & mannequin in Downtown

★ Apprentice

Still have this issue as well Downtown no sims, no coworkers, izzy mannequin had up and walked out a few months ago, then I just had coworkers. now after CAS update I don't even have coworkers..

Also lost my chef coworker in the restaurant.

My wife is still missing her sims in market square....

I'm also missing one of my scientists at the waterfront.. only one scientist coworker is left.

Message 55 of 57 (983 Views)

Re: Izzy, Emily & mannequin in Downtown

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I’ve had one izzy mannequin downtown for as long as I can remember, I didn’t even realize it was a bug. It moves occasionally from the furthest area from the civic center to the right of the civic center. Only sims ever downtown are NPC that have been there since I started playing.

Edit: After the 13.1.0 update, I went downtown and watched the mannequin disappear (just disappeared in place like NPC do sometimes). He doesn't seem to have returned so far but there are still no Sims walking around other than the designated career NPC.

Message 56 of 57 (981 Views)

Re: Living Izzy's Mannequin present in Marketplace

I see some reports that the Mannequins have disappeared. Is this the case?

Some are left with empty locations, which has it's own bug report over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Sims-are-missing-at-locations/td-p/6955455

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 57 of 57 (2,724 Views)