Missing Sims in Downtown

by 3311afdf5dd59536

Original Post

Re: Living Izzy's Mannequin present in Marketplace

★★★ Apprentice

Got Emily, Izzy and 2 mannequins downtown. No other sims except for NPC co workers are downtown. I havent really sent my sims to work at the club much bc it's boring now. I only ever do a work shift there when I need a long shift and I am not going to physically help my sim through the shift. How annoying.

Message 41 of 57 (1,726 Views)

Re: Sims Bug - Multiple Instances of Characters

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Player ID: 1003498113812

I got this problem too, Izzy, Emily and mannequin at downtown.

Few days ago the mannequin was wearing nothing and stood outside of the agency. And after I recently got a new Izzy's item, a male tank top, the mannequin changed location and wears the same tank top as I received earlier (but my sim wasn’t wearing it). So weird and there're no other sims around except 1 NPC at agency and 1 at city hall.

Message 42 of 57 (1,689 Views)

Re: [Open] Living Izzy's Mannequin present in Marketplace

★ Novice

My izzy is drunk too...

I also feel like less risk actions are available for the fashion career and no sims anywhere on market square besides in fashion studio. Just 2 that are always there. And izzy is standing in front of the studio + mannequin in front of the restaurant.

Message 43 of 57 (1,798 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I do have the same problem, but at almost every place but the Marketplace. Izzy or his mannequins are standing around (mainly Downtown) and it is not possible to call other Sims over to interact with them which means I can't do any "confident" actions. Neither is it possible to interact with Izzy or the mannequins.

I am playing on a Samsung A3 which normally works perfectly fine.

My Player ID is 1003014666330

Message 44 of 57 (1,733 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got this same issue for a long time too, please help~

My game id: 1003321337951

Message 45 of 57 (1,620 Views)

Re: NPC Sims mobil shows up in my Workplace

★ Apprentice

I have this problem too, but in downtown. My player ID - 1002942038256.There are two Izzys, Emily from Llama Zoom, two mannequins and no sims, like in ghost town. I have this issue already 3-4 months, obviously, I am not the only one and nobody from EA cares. With every new update comes only more issues and playing is still more expensive. They don't bother to fix bugs. I think I'll stop play soon. I'm really tired of it all and this last update with extra paying for colors... no comment. I'm searching for a new game already Frown 

Message 46 of 57 (1,548 Views)
Highlighted

Missing Sims in Downtown

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone SE
OS Version iOS 12.1.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003431793769
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the Downtown and no sims. Only Izzy's sim mannequin & Izzy Sim Fashion
What do you expect to see? Sims showing up again
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback Only Izzy's sim mannequin & Izzy Sim Fashion (total three Izzy Sims) in Downtown. No other sims

Please fix this bug. I'm already report this bug about one month ago. But still no solving about this bug problems.

DevilMannequin and Izzy Sims FashionIzzy's Sim FashionNo SimsInvisible Sims (_)

Message 47 of 57 (1,534 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I just can't believe no one has fixed this so far. It's been months now, lots of people with the same issue... Does anybody know if someone is working on fixing this problem?
Message 48 of 57 (1,381 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Seriously; with all of the updates out you'd think they'd have been able to remove the frozen Izzys and mannequins. 

Message 49 of 57 (1,369 Views)

★ Guide
Player ID: 1002973262766

Izzy is downtown in the business building. No other players present, only npc workers. I've had this problem since winterfest (I would get risky option notifications but no sims around to talk to). The only area that seems to be affected is downtown.
Message 50 of 57 (1,277 Views)