Izzy mannequinn BUG

by waiman811

Original Post

Sims Bug - Multiple Instances of Characters

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone X
OS Version 11.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) LNM7WLL
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? So far (since the update) the bugs I’ve found have only occured in the Business career building.
What do you expect to see? Multiple instances of Izzy from the Fashion Shop standing or walking around the Business career building. When standing Izzy can still blink. Also found what looks like a mannequin frozen in place, wearing only the Izzy item that my Sim in that Business career is currently assigned.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US
Additional feedback

Sims Mobile - Bugs

Izzy - Bug Example 1

Izzy Bug - Example 2

Mannequin Bug - Example 1

Mannequin Bug - Example 2

Message 21 of 57 (1,805 Views)

Re: Sims Bug - Multiple Instances of Characters

★★ Apprentice

I have that problems too. Besides that I have no Sims walking around in Downtown anymore. But I do have Sims walking around in Marketplace now after the recent update.

Message 22 of 57 (1,755 Views)

There are two grost in the office

★★ Newbie

As the topic

Message 23 of 57 (1,754 Views)

Re: There are two grost in the office

@slienstar merged your post with a bug post on this issue. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 24 of 57 (1,740 Views)

Re: Living Izzy's Mannequin present in Marketplace

★★★★★ Pro

@katclawsx3 wrote:

@SaphireandSteel wrote:

I’m pleased to see yours are suitably atired compared to the version stalking my hospital @BlueWizardRob

Yesterday I got the mannequin wearing only a bracelet. 

I tried to tap on him to give him a cool sticker 😳

Today he he showed up wearing this lovely creation. 

Creepy as heck!

9-8-2018 

Izzy’s mannequin is still in the same spot since I last reported it. 

Still being creepy 

Message 25 of 57 (1,705 Views)

Re: Frozen Izzy at Business Centre

Player ID: 1003305480598

Another Izzy and mannequin have appeared in market square. I almost didn't see them, they're over in the corner where my sim wouldn't normally go. I don't know how long they've been there, but it would be nice if they were gone since they seem to be driving away all the other sims and NPCs.

Message 26 of 57 (1,682 Views)

Izzy mannequinn BUG

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Sony Xperia Z5, Samsung S5
OS Version 7.1.1 Sony, 6.0.1 Samsung
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003004029056
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Izzy's style shop Mannequin appears in town. The mannequin is not moving but only blinking eyes.
What do you expect to see? She stays in the area (Market Square) and not go away, no matter I quit and return game, or I install to another device, (with same linked savedata though)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Hong Kong
Additional feedback I entered Change Appearance option and also went to Izzy's Fashion Shop, while my Sims is working. Later on, she or it appears. After this issue, all Sims citizens didn't appear in Market Place anymore, even I invite friend, they seems cannot come to the area.

Other places like Home, Parkside, Downtown are ok, I can see many Sims around. Also, no matter what I purchase at Fashion Shop, the mannequin changed just follows the set costume. Anyway, it doesn't go away and scared away all Sims there. Please help to fix the bug, thank you.

Message 27 of 57 (1,667 Views)

Re: Agency coworker kidnapped??

★★★★ Guide

@Ecosynchronous The mannequin wasn’t gone. He was just hiding better. 

Message 28 of 57 (1,653 Views)

Re: Agency coworker kidnapped??

★★★★★ Expert

The mannequin in my game must be a supervillian.  He is disguised as a superhero but he hangs out at the marketing agency and frequently uses his X-ray vision to spy on the people in the conference room.

IMG_0004.jpg

Message 29 of 57 (1,602 Views)

Re: [Open] Living Izzy's Mannequin present in Marketplace

★★★ Newbie
Well, it's happened! Not only do I have no co-worker at the Agency, not only is there a mannequin NPC in Downtown, but now Izzy has appeared at the Agency. Everyone else, other than the mannequin and the co-workers at the Club and Civic Center, has vanished from Downtown.

This Izzy apocalypse really does have a sinister vibe, LOL.

Screenshot_20181001-114202.png
Message 30 of 57 (1,409 Views)