Re: [Open] Lifestyle points are stuck

by spaceylintz705

Original Post

The sims mobile “next up” bar is not changing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same for me, but it shows the meter as full, and I buy stuff every day that I didn’t previously own, and my lifestyle rank has been the same for around 5 days

Message 21 of 36 (969 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've had this problem too, twice in the lifestyle bar once in the level bar. Restarting the device usually (not always) solves the problem (after a purchase). Otherwise it fixes itself after a couple of days. At least, that is my experience.
Message 22 of 36 (903 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I'm having the same problem. Mine is stuck at full, I've made several big purchases, and it hasn't moved.
Message 23 of 36 (887 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey all,

Can you please post your Player ID if you're still experiencing this issue? This page shows how you can find your Player ID: https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile/

And does restarting your game help? 

Thanks!

Message 24 of 36 (872 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi SimGuruMaaike, my player ID is 1003467142026. I have this problem for about a week. As I purchase items, my lifestyle points increase but the bar is having difficulty in following these lifestyle points. When it is completely full, as is now, the game resists in advancing to the higher level. 0I believe that I am at least 4 or 5 levels behind my actual lifestyle rating. Restart, clearing cashe, uninstalling and reinstalling don't help. Thank you.
Message 25 of 36 (856 Views)

★ Guide
I'm still having this issue.
Player ID: 1003218133914
Message 26 of 36 (815 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I continue to have this problem. Player ID: 1003432328765

Message 27 of 36 (809 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
My Player ID is 1002928820965. Same happens with me. Although my lifestyle points are increasing, my lifestyle rank/level seems stuck at upscale stylish. The bar was already full since yesterday. I have spent a lot for it to increase. and it did. but the lifestyle points were not acknowledged. I can't move on to a higher level. I hope this can be fixed.
Message 28 of 36 (712 Views)

★★ Novice
Restarting the game did not help at all. I've done everything the EA help asked me to. but my rank remained the same. I'm still having this issue right now. Stuck at lifestyle rank. I hope this issue can be resolved soon.

Thanks.
Message 29 of 36 (701 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the report @veeqrl it has been a few hours since you posted. Can you tell me how many lifestyle points you have in your game right now? And is it still on Upscale Stylish? 

Message 30 of 36 (687 Views)