[Fixed?][Known Issue] Simoleon and Ticket charge for re-sizing or moving a room.

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - June 15th, 2018 Patch Notes

★★★★★ Novice

@Tiffany562411 I don’t know the meaning. I think it means the team solved the problem of getting charged from moving/re-sizing the room by releasing new version but it doesn’t mean they give us back the simoleons/tickets.

Message 61 of 104 (876 Views)

Re: [Fixed?][Known Issue] Simoleon and Ticket charge for re-sizing or moving a r

@SimGuruMaaike wrote:

If you've been charged Simoleons and Tickets for this issue, please contact an adviser for compensation https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 62 of 104 (962 Views)

Re: [Fixed?][Known Issue] Simoleon and Ticket charge for re-sizing or moving a r

★ Guide

I was on the buy menu and clicked on "rooms" to check the cost of a new room. I did not click to buy a room. I exited the menu, moved a few things in another room and resized the room; when I glanced up at my simoleons, I had almost $8,000 fewer simoleons (the cost of a new room is about $7,400) but I had no new room on my lot. In the buy menu, I still have the same amount of rooms available (7 of 9).

Player ID: 1002973262766

Android 6.0.1

Asus ZenPad Tablet Model P01M
Message 63 of 104 (948 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Reported... thank you.

Update:

Simoleons refunded last night within hours after contacting ea support via email... now I'm afraid to change my house.  Can anyone confirm whether this bug is fixed?

Message 64 of 104 (943 Views)

★ Apprentice

How long more to wait when other players received their   reimbursement immediately or within few hours but mine days!?!?

Message 65 of 104 (911 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@NicSwino I haven't got my simoleons back either but yet I saw others have. Why would they make others wait. Seems kinda odd don't u think
Message 66 of 104 (904 Views)

★ Guide

I wish I knew what I did differently.. if it helps, I can tell you I chose Missing Content when the form asked what type of issue and made it very clear I was missing "X" amount of simoleons after resizing a room, which was a known bug, and was advised by this tech support forum to reach out to ask for reimbursement of the missing simoleons...  I hope everyone still missing content gets it back very soon!

Message 67 of 104 (891 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - June 15th, 2018 Patch Notes

★★★★ Guide
@Junejeune They better give me back my simoleons cause I won't quit until they do. I lost 19,000 for placing rooms I already owned & I didn't realize I was being charged cause it didn't have no price on it & then when I looked at my simoleon amount OMG😡
Message 68 of 104 (881 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Hretha Technical Support is what I selected
Message 69 of 104 (880 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Hretha wrote:

I wish I knew what I did differently.. if it helps, I can tell you I chose Missing Content when the form asked what type of issue and made it very clear I was missing "X" amount of simoleons after resizing a room, which was a known bug, and was advised by this tech support forum to reach out to ask for reimbursement of the missing simoleons...  I hope everyone still missing content gets it back very soon!

I picked missing content too!

Message 70 of 104 (853 Views)