[Fixed?][Known Issue] Simoleon and Ticket charge for re-sizing or moving a room.

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Re: [Fixed?][Known Issue] Simoleon and Ticket charge for re-sizing or moving a r

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@NicSwinoI showed your post to EA about the bug not fixed for getting charged when taking already owned rooms out to place them.
I asked them to fix the bug & asked them to let us know on here at AnswersHQ when it is fixed & safe to take already owned rooms out without getting charged.
I reminded EA about them closing my case without giving me back my 19,000 simoleons & they gave me back my simoleons immediately.
Now for my other case for my items. I'm not done

NicSwino if your case is closed. Go & resume it to open it back up & get your simoleons back.

Here's a copy of your post I shared with EA 

Message 91 of 104 (746 Views)

Re: [Fixed?][Known Issue] Simoleon and Ticket charge for re-sizing or moving a r

@Tiffany562411@NicSwino, you both still have the issue that you're being charged money for placing down/resizing already owned rooms? 

Is the app updated fully? 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 92 of 104 (710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

This issue happened to me twice and I already reach for help on the link you provided since 15 July, unfortunately there isn’t any feedback or compensation until today.

pleas kindly advised.

thanks,

Noon

Message 93 of 104 (651 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717 yes it's fully updated at TSM version 11.0.3.169545
Message 94 of 104 (640 Views)

Anonymous

Please help. It's been way too long since I've been able to play....   no amount of troubleshooting has helped. 

Message 95 of 104 (633 Views)

@Anonymous is this an old screenshot? There should be an update for your game.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 96 of 104 (605 Views)

Anonymous

@Phantomlover1717  Yea, that's from around the time I started playing the game. I needed the player ID to report the cooking hobby bug on my screen. Like everyone else here it would be impossible for me to get to my player ID to take a new screenshot with this S.C. glitch because I'm locked out of everything. 

Message 97 of 104 (602 Views)

If you are locked out of your game I'd suggest contacting EA. You might be better off restoring a back up. 

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 98 of 104 (590 Views)

Anonymous

.......    cant open the side menu. Cant open anything. I've contacted EA through email, as well as speaking with them directly on the phone.  

Message 99 of 104 (588 Views)

That's why I mention the part under the spoiler @Anonymous

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 100 of 104 (565 Views)