[Fixed?][Known Issue] Simoleon and Ticket charge for re-sizing or moving a room.

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - June 13th, 2018 Patch Notes

★★★★★ Novice

After I updated the Sims Mobile, I adjusted the existing room size but I lost my 22,900 simoleons and home tickets as the same price as buying a new room!!!!

I wasted a lot of my simoleons and tickets for just to make my old room bigger, but not get any new room as it cost.
My player ID: 1003056264222

Message 11 of 104 (1,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me. I asked and the guy said it’s working correctly and that it’s happened to him before. I’m pretty sure it hasn’t because it started doing it since this update. Just moving a room cost me all the simoleons I saved up to buy a room. 

Message 12 of 104 (1,465 Views)

Re: [Known Issue] Simoleon and Ticket charge for re-sizing or moving a room.

★★★ Newbie

Hey! I’m wondering when this glitch would be fixed?? I’m hoping that this could be done soon because my friend and I are trying to place a room but it’s not working Frown. Overall I’m wondering when this would be done.

Message 13 of 104 (1,434 Views)

Hero

Do we have to pay now for editing rooms we already own or is this a bug?

I got a message  "Earn More Simoleons!" when I tried to expand a room.

Other players have also got the same message when they tried to make a room smaller or even to move a room.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 14 of 104 (1,364 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SalixCat Hi! In  Sims Freeplay we have to pay for any adjustments to rooms. Looks like they are leaning that way for Sims Mobile too. I haven't checked my game but I wouldn't be surprised. 😏

Message 15 of 104 (1,347 Views)

Hero

Hi! 

It seems it's a bug. Found this a couple of minutes ago: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Known-Issue-Simoleon-and-Ticket-charge-for-re-sizing-or-moving...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 16 of 104 (1,340 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@emocco08 No they aren't doing it that way,. Yay!!. @SimGuruMaaike addressed this issue in the bug reports thread. I just saw it! 😉😊

It's here: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Known-Issue-Simoleon-and-Ticket-charge-for-re-sizing-or-moving...

Message 17 of 104 (1,332 Views)

Can’t Move or Expand Room on Sims Mobile

★ Novice

Every time I attempt to expand one of my rooms the game informs me that I lack the funds required to expand. I’ve already cleared that area and I’m not trying to purchase a new room either. I just want to enlarge one of my rooms. Is this a new development in the game or is it a bug?

Message 18 of 104 (1,293 Views)

Can’t add/move/expand room

★★★ Newbie

I was trying to move a room but it said “earn more simoleons” so I deleted the room and I tried adding it back but it keeps saying to earn more simoleons, but I already purchased the room

Message 19 of 104 (1,283 Views)

Moving or resizing rooms takes coins.

★★★★★ Novice

While rearranging my home I noticed that I was being charged Everytime I moved a room around or changed the aizs of the room. Over 55,000 coins was taken out of my account before I realized that I was being charged as if I had purchased several rooms. I lost a total amount of 55,000 not counting all the sim tickets it took as well. I did contact a EA representative about this and I was basically told they can't do anything about it. I am so frustrated at this point after spending real money on this game  just to have my coins taken away so easily. Is anyone else having this problem???

Message 20 of 104 (1,268 Views)