Re: [Fixed?][Known Issue] Simoleon and Ticket charge for re-sizing or moving a r

by Tiffany562411

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [Fixed?][Known Issue] Simoleon and Ticket charge for re-sizing or moving a r

★★★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717 EA has not fixed the bug on being charged for placing already owned rooms from storage. They known about this for a while & I'm starting to think this bug is intentional. I'm getting tired of their dirty ways & the item limit too
Message 101 of 104 (696 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - June 15th, 2018 Patch Notes

★★★ Newbie
no just keep getting same answer
Message 102 of 104 (616 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I had this same issue, more than once. When the service representatives on multiple occasions were contacted they all basically said they could not refund nor replace lost content. This was not sufficient for me so I took it to the BBB. Some of my cost was refunded in Sims cash, which lets face it, is better than nothing. If you’re still having the issue, file with the BBB. Pursue pursue pursue until someone listens and compensates you. We are spending money within the game and when these things happen, it’s as good as theft. Do not let them steal from you. 

Message 103 of 104 (517 Views)

★ Guide
You can also ask for a refund of purchased packs from Apple or Google Play... usually, they will refund your money if you explain.
Message 104 of 104 (509 Views)