Re: [Open][Known Issue] Simoleon and Ticket charge for re-sizing or moving a roo

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Re: [Open][Known Issue] Simoleon and Ticket charge for re-sizing or moving a roo

★★★★ Apprentice

I have lost around 20k simoleons from resizing the room and I am not sure I have lost any Home tickets, could it be possible to get back this 20k simoleons and home tickets because of the bug issue?

Many Thanks!! for fixing the bug!!!

Player ID: 1003009205852

Case Number: #41978225

Message 41 of 104 (1,304 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SimGuruMaaike it happened to me. It charges me loads of simoleons when I placed rooms I already own.
I didn't realize it was charging me cause it didn't show a price on it cause I already owned them & then when I looked at my simoleon amount I saw it dropped from 815,790 down to 786,592 simoleons.
I called EA & there's know reason why they can't go into my game using my player ID & give me my simoleons back.
I know they can as a fact cause they've given stuff back to me before when I lost my whole game that oddly deleted to tutorial before the game launched global.

This new update caused some of my expensive things to disappear from my inventory. 6 heirlooms & a table & 3 clean scrubbing soaps.

This game is ridiculous. This game has & gets rare uncommon issues that no other mobile game gets. Rare rare rare
Message 42 of 104 (1,305 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey all!

We've just released a new version of the game that should fix this issue. Please see this thread for the latest patch notes: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-June-15th-2018-Patch-Notes/m-p/6864832#M8...

Message 43 of 104 (4,972 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - June 15th, 2018 Patch Notes

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

EA told me that they can see how much simoleons & tickets & sim cash that every player lost & that they will be generating it back to us but when is they gonna do that?
I'm getting impatient!

EDIT

Has anybody gotten there simoleons or whatever u lost back from the crazy bug when adding rooms. I haven't yet

Update

I still have not gotten my simoleons generated back to me as EA promised me they would do for everybody & including me too & I see others haven't gotten theirs back either 😡 They lied

Message 44 of 104 (1,761 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you.
Message 45 of 104 (1,323 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you.

Yeah I contacted support, but after answering a few of their questions, I was told that my email address is not being monitored anymore. This happened before the patch was released.

So what was that, I just got snubbed? How about my lost simoleons?
Message 46 of 104 (1,718 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@morwen_lazyeye  I would contact support again.They are suppose to compensate you. There is a Bug Report, too, where you can enter your ID # and post your concerns. 

The Bug Report is here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Fixed-Known-Issue-Simoleon-and-Ticket-charge-for-re-sizing-or/...

Welcome to the AHQ Forums too! 😊☺

Message 47 of 104 (1,693 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I can’t believe such a big corporation, EA reply me in such a way - “there’s no way to reverse it” for which you have offered to compensate our losses in the first place! I’m so extremely disappointed with his attitude and reply which is not even trying to help from a HELP customer services! I have lost approximately 70k Simoleons and 2k Green Home Tickets by just moving rooms!

Message 48 of 104 (1,582 Views)

★★★ Novice

I sent in a case report yesterday but now I have noticed that the case has been closed and I have yet to receive any news from EA. Should I submit another form...? :/

Message 49 of 104 (1,498 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@NicSwino That's bull cause in the past they done it for me by just going into my game themselves using my player ID & giving me back what I lost. I guess they don't like people knowing they can do that
Message 50 of 104 (1,495 Views)