Re: [Open][Known Issue] Simoleon and Ticket charge for re-sizing or moving a roo

by katclawsx3

Original Post

Re: Unable to resize room - 'Earn more simoleons!'

★★★ Novice

I have encountered the same problem too and have reported it.

Case number: 41967339

Player ID: 1003155665870

Message 31 of 104 (1,207 Views)

Re: [Open][Known Issue] Simoleon and Ticket charge for re-sizing or moving a roo

★★★ Novice
I have the exact same problem but luckily I didn't have enough simoleans to purchase the room.
Message 32 of 104 (1,249 Views)

Re: Unable to resize room - 'Earn more simoleons!'

★★★ Newbie
That's exactly what's happening to my game too!!
Message 33 of 104 (1,241 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

In an attempt to resolve this, I removed a room.  It didn't work.  I hope I'm not charged for replacing it.  14k it cost me.  Been playing since day 1.  This is not the first bug, we both know this.  Frankly you're lucky I'm still paying and playing, but faith keeps me here.

Also, I had hundreds of green heirloom tickets left over before the last update.  Laughing all the way to the proverbial bank I was.  Thumbs up for that! 👍

Message 34 of 104 (1,213 Views)

I'm also experiencing this issue. This is a real problem, I have been working hard to earn simoleans to even our my Floorplan and now I'm afraid to even open the room edit screen  Please prioritize this fix @EA_Mai =(   

Message 35 of 104 (1,200 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Pro
I have 2 plots of cleared land and after hearing about all of these problems, I’m going to hold off until there’s a real fix or better solution.
I need every simolean I have! 💸
Message 36 of 104 (1,189 Views)

Anonymous

I wish I knew this was an issue before I decided to remodel my house Devil Now I can't place my 7th room. 

Message 37 of 104 (1,176 Views)

★★★ Novice

I thought it was just my game so I tried to see if when I purchased some coins it would let me place my room back but it didn't work. Frown

Message 38 of 104 (1,156 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - June 13th, 2018 Patch Notes

★★★ Novice

Player ID: 1003310657576

I have encountered the same issue where I have lost 7k plus simopoleans as a result while resizing a room. However I do hope that you will not start charging for customising room size in the future. Free customomisation of rooms sizes is a game mechanic that differentiates itself from sims free play and it encourages players to venture and try many different house layouts to experience without having a drawback. Thank you and have a nice day.

Message 39 of 104 (1,151 Views)

Simmers, Don’t EVER EVER try to RESIZE your room with this new update.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I have found out a very TERRIBLE update issue just now...

its that when u try to resize your room now, it will cost your simoleons

u can have a look st my below screenshot at the edit room mode, and now it says I don’t have enough simoleons to extend, it has deducted me for 20k simoleons for just resizing a 1x6 room size, so stupid.

Please, Anyone or EA Stuff can come and explain this to me.

I have also got the guidelines of resizing your room, and I have definitely checked that there are no any statements said resizing room is going to cost simoleons.

Message 40 of 104 (1,090 Views)