Re: [Open][Known Issue] Simoleon and Ticket charge for re-sizing or moving a roo

by TheMortyofC137

Original Post

Re: Moving or resizing rooms takes coins.

★★★ Apprentice

Same here. I actually lost a room altogether over this. I deleted it when resizing wasn't working; now it's charging me if I want to put it back. I don't have enough Simoleons. This must be a new glitch or something, but I hope they fix it and give us our rooms/Simoleons back!

Message 21 of 104 (1,974 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I contacted EA who told me they are aware of the bug and are working on fixing it. However they haven't replaced the 55,000 coins I lost nor did they even offer to replace 1 coin. I have spent real money on this game plus saving up my coins just for them to be taken away and EA to say yep we know all about it. I was charged for like 3 rooms and all I was doing was moving around an existing room I already had. I really hope they do something about this for everyone who has lost there hard earned coins. We all know that it takes alot of time to save up a good amount on here.
Message 22 of 104 (1,967 Views)

Re: [Open][Known Issue] Simoleon and Ticket charge for re-sizing or moving a roo

★★★ Newbie

I was charged around 14k simoleons when I decreased the size of my room. Already reported it as a bug.

Player ID: 1003537978571

Case number: 41965317

Message 23 of 104 (1,958 Views)

@AubreyD0921@pearlbh merged your post in to the bug post about this issue.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 24 of 104 (1,946 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi EA, approximately 30k of my simoleons was deducted when i try to changed the size of my room.

i already reported it as a bug yesterday. 

case number: #41952963

player ID: 1003446975424

Message 25 of 104 (1,934 Views)

Anonymous

This is happening to me too. It happens when I try ro resize a room, or move an entire room. I hope it can be fixed soon because I just did a bunch of land expansions and would like to rearrange my house (: 

player id 1003493110417

Message 26 of 104 (1,920 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having the same problem I already paid for a room and now I can’t build it!! It’s asking for more simoleons 

Message 27 of 104 (1,909 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was charged around 32k simoleons when I decreased the size of my room. Already reported it as a bug.

From 43k to 11k ?? Devil

Player ID: 1003445991976

Case number: 41959808

Message 28 of 104 (1,906 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I decoded to remodel my house and thus destroyed all my rooms. I have 5 rooms built perfectly, and 7 unlocked. Shows 5/7 when I go to build. But I ran into the issue when trying to build a 6th room

(I don't have space for 7 yet, as I need to unlock removal of more weeds, this sound be an option given more frequently but that is besides the point.)  

When trying to build room 6 I get the popup that I don't have enough simoleons but I have 2500 and more coming from my sims at work. Nor does it tell me how many I need to build the room, just asks me to earn or buy more. Really my house functions as it is but I'd like another bedroom for my roommate/unmarried sim. 

I'm just hoping this bug is fixed soon. It hasn't turned up for me until building room 6. And I can resize fine with no cost. 

Message 29 of 104 (1,884 Views)

Re: [Fixed?] Never received Fashion Gems

★★★★★ Apprentice

I got a lousy 200 simoleons too and during the email exchange, I told them I would rather not receive it because it’s unjust compensation that’s going to make me feel worse.

They added it anyway. Disappointed

Message 30 of 104 (1,812 Views)