by Ilois4

Original Post

Re: Vanishing vanity

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me too. 

Message 11 of 24 (1,040 Views)

Hero

@Phillo55 @passionatepolly I've merged your bug report with an existing thread about the same problem.

This issue is under investigation. In the meantime, please read this post from @EA_Kiplingand follow his advice.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Items-missing-from-normal-view-and-seen-only-in-build-vie...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 12 of 24 (1,028 Views)

Bug Report: Disappearing objects + Zoom bug (Since treasure hunt update)

★★★ Newbie

Hi all,

Please let me know if this is the right place to give feedback to the developers of the app. These are bugs that are clearly not intended to exist, so they need to be fixed.

1. When doing risk actions the camera zooms in and prior to the update, you could just tap the screen and the zoom would go back to normal, now you kind of need to counter-pinch the zoom movement to stop it, but it kind of stops half way, so you always need to readjust camera after every risk action.

2. Certain objects have disappeared with the treasure hunt update. In building mode you can see, place and remove them, but in regular play they are invisible and you can't interact with them.

I am using the latest version for iOS on my iPad.

See the attached screenshots.

Message 13 of 24 (988 Views)

Re: Bug Report: Disappearing objects + Zoom bug (Since treasure hunt update)

★★★ Newbie

You can only attach 3 images? Here's the 4th.

Message 14 of 24 (986 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@teh_niklas 

I've moved your post from General discussion to the Bug reports forum, and merged it with an existing bug report about the same issues.

These two issues you mention are related and under investigation. In the meantime, please follow the advice from @EA_Kipling

Hi all! This is indeed related to the risky action animations during events. While we are working on a fix, in the meantime if you let the risky action animations play out instead of interrupting/skipping them, your wall-mounted stuff shouldn't disappear.

Message 15 of 24 (941 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SalixCat Thanks, perfect! That kinda calms my mind. Standard smile
Message 16 of 24 (900 Views)

Objects for Llama Zoom show don’t show in game mode

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7s, iPad 6th gen
OS Version 14.0.01
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just go into my game, go to the waterfall on the second floor, put it into edit mode, and take the plant covered bathroom vanity and put it facing the waterfall, it will be there. When you go back into gameplay mode, it will disappear, rendering me unable to complete llama zoom tasks. Similarly, with the composer picture above the bench outside the front door.
What do you expect to see? You will see the objects appear and disappear in edit and gameplay mode respectively. I have more than 5 gigs of free space on both my devices, have reinstalled the game, and done all other troubleshooting recommended. I have reported to you, Twitter, and EA Games help without resolution.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

My game has come to a halt. I can no longer do llama zoom tasks. My bathroom vanity will not show up in gameplay mode. 

Message 17 of 24 (891 Views)

Bathroom sinks not showing in bathrooms

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro
OS Version 14.0.1
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at the bathrooms to see if sinks are showing
What do you expect to see? I expect to see sinks when my Sims is in the bathroom
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

This just started happening this week. My bathroom sinks are showing, yet if I go into build mode, they are there. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my iPad Pro. I do not have have a software update at this time either. 

Message 18 of 24 (886 Views)

Re: Bathroom sinks not showing in bathrooms

Hero

@AmySupFan 

@CharlieDaisy12 

Thanks for your reports. This is a known issue. Please read the advice from @EA_Kipling here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Items-missing-from-normal-view-and-seen-only-in-build-vie...

Message 19 of 24 (857 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Thanks for the reference @SalixCat. My issue with the sinks was resolved a few hours afterwards. I will make a note of that after my original post.
Message 20 of 24 (834 Views)